NEWBIE From Greensboro, NC

-

Palmetto

Reaction score
I was a Ford guy for most of my life and a closet Mopar fan. I drooled when a beautiful cuda or Duster would rumble past. I came close to buying a mopar in my earlier years, but it never worked out.

Now at 50 years old, I have my first Mopar a 74 Dart Sport with a 318. I regret that I realized that I should have been in the Mopar camp all along...:violent1:

Welcome from the 'dark side' - better late than never!
You're going to have fun here at FABO. A lot of us have 'detoured' along the course of life but always come back to Mother Mopar.

Welcome from martinsville va im only about an hr or so from you if you ever need anything let me know i might be able to help you out with your prodject.

Welcome from Rockingham NC. There are some nice Mopars up your way and over towards W-S. You'll have to catch the all Mopar shows next year in NC.

Currently, I only own the Dart, but in the past I owned mustangs: 3 Mach 1 mustangs 71`-73s, 1969 Fastback, 1968 Mustang Coupe, 1990 Mustang Lx and a brand X Camaro in the 80s.

How do you post images on this site?

There is a very large Car show in Raleigh called Carolina Classics at the Capitol. It is on August 17th to the 19. There will be a swap meet and a huge car show both inside and outside the Convention center. Friday night there will be a cruize.

What part of Greensboro. I'm in NE Greensboro. Hicone/summit ave area. 75 dart sport here. It's a little rough around the edges since I've been focusing on building my garage. Shoot me a Pm and stay in touch us mopar guys are hard to come by.

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy this site. Great people and information!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Just Home Side View.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 190
Welcome,would love to own a71 73 Mach 1.Something different.

My duster came from n.c. It's a 73 340 car. It was b5 blue from the factory but someone painted it plum crazy purple. Has black int. With buckets and console. I'm looking for the factory motor, build sheet and fender tag. A man from pa bought the car around 2000 or 2001 and Brought it to pa. He said the guy in n.c did the car with the intention of never selling. But a tornado can through and his wife made him sell it for a house with a basement. Does anyone in n.c. Know this car? Please pm me with any info. Thanks a million, mike. No,the car is not for sale.

-
Back