Newbie from MD

-

TopBanana

A-Body Fanatic!
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself. Don't know how long this site has been around but I wish I'd found it a long time ago. You don't find much A-Body stuff on the other boards!

I've got a 73 Dart Sport that I've had since 1986. My grandmother bought it new in 1972 gave it to me when my Grandfather died. It's FY1 Top Banana Yellow, white over-the-roof stripe, 45K orig miles, 318, 904, 8 3/4 w/ 3.23 SG, console shift, AC, PS, PB , tinted glass, rallye wheels, white interior, fold down rear seat, etc, etc. From what I can tell it has every option available except the 340 and sunroof. It's currently under restoration (and has been for QUITE a while).

I live in the northeastern corner of MD, and have a number of other playtoys (see sig below). I just this last year built a 30'x40' garage out back, so I hope to be able to get back into the Dart hot and heavy again this spring.

I'm also into slot cars, NASCAR, Mopar 1/18 diecast, & working w/ and building computers.

That's about it. This looks like a great site that I'm gonna be spending a lot of time on.

C-Ya
Bill

Almost forgot...here's a current pic

Dart-640.jpg

Glad you made it here Bill welcome to this great site.
Look's like you will fit right in.
Keep us posted and enjoy. :headbang:

Welcome, I too have a dart sport, but converted mine to look more like the demon.

this place kicks @ss.. your gunna like hangin out and talking with the guys.. this site has the most information around. and coolest people
welcome aboard

PDR_0343.jpg

PDR_0343.jpg

welcome aboard there TopBanana! :headbang: that is a nice ride that will be great when finished. it's nice to have that much history on your car.

Welcome MD from ID. Looks like you are off to a great start on the dart, keep up the good work, keep us posted, and by all means, tap into the vast knowledge that abounds here.

-
Back