Newbie from NJ

-

dartomotive

Reaction score
New Mopar Only guy from New Jersey (South Jersey). Working on a 69 Dart. It's never done, but getting there.

Attachments

• Armdrop%203a.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 152
Shelly is dragging me down the shore today (Sweetwater), and now she just told me it's my turn to drive, so it's a no drinking day. I'd rather be in the garage.

Welcome. Your car looks nice. Is it a bracket car or?
I had a 69 340 4spd GTS and was dumb enough to sell it. A 72 340 Demon, dumb enough to sell it. Sold them waaaay back when they weren't worth much, but I sure wish...
Now I have a 74 Dart Sport that I think ABodyJoe knows about. (I think you know the guy who sold it to me about 4 years ago. Had a General Lee?)
Anyways, I'm down here near the Cape May Ferry. If I can ever help (anyone) with a problem while down here at the shore, or just to talk Mopars, PM me.

I spend alot of summer down near Cape May. We have a little place just off Route 9, near Cape May National Golf Course.

Welcome. Your car looks nice. Is it a bracket car or?
I had a 69 340 4spd GTS and was dumb enough to sell it. A 72 340 Demon, dumb enough to sell it. Sold them waaaay back when they weren't worth much, but I sure wish...
Now I have a 74 Dart Sport that I think ABodyJoe knows about. (I think you know the guy who sold it to me about 4 years ago. Had a General Lee?)
Anyways, I'm down here near the Cape May Ferry. If I can ever help (anyone) with a problem while down here at the shore, or just to talk Mopars, PM me.

Are you putting a car on the Boardwalk in September??

Are you putting a car on the Boardwalk in September??
No, I'll go to a show to look, but I never participate. Besides, I'm years away from finishing the Dart. -More time than money, and sometimes neither!
Do you go with a car? I'll look for your Dart.

Never put the Dart up there yet. Not street legal. But we did park an old Road Runner up there a few times. This would be us.

Attachments

• 41280018.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 70
  • 4128.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 92
Welcome to FABO Dartomotive!

You will enjoy this site - There are lots of great people and information

Great looking cars!

Enjoy the site!

Ma Snart

My 67 Cuda for your viewing pleasure - more pictures in my gallery

Attachments