Newbie from PA

-

jbharris

Reaction score
Figured it was time I stopped here and introduced myself. My name is John and I live up here in Northumberland Pa. I've always been a Mopar guy and finally got my first A-Body. I picked up this 70 Duster drag car. I have a built 440 ready to go in and hope to see it up and running by this summer.

Attachments

• IMAG0053.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 165
Welcome. I'm up by Beaver springs dragway. Maybe I'll see you this summer. I have a 73 340 duster. Street car.

Welcome, the asylum has a few vacancies!

Southeast of Pittsburgh. Nice 66 Fury in the background. Took my PA drivers test in my dad's Soft Yellow Fury III. 383 2bl 727, green cloth interior with fender skirts. Car was a freak runner - had a 6 cyl rear end - I had an extra set of wheels and tires at a friends house for burn-outs on Sat. Nights. Oh the high school days!

Thanks for the welcome folks.
That is a 66 Fury in the background. I sold it earlier last year. I took a hit on it to get a kid interested in cars. It was listed on craigslist for $1500. A guy and kid came to look at. The Dad only brought him out to look at the car to show him he needed to save more money to buy a car this nice. The kid had $700 saved up so I sold it to him for $700. He sends me updates. Good car karma.

Welcome ,nice Duster and glad you could help out a young enthusiast get started we need more of them. I am nearby in Richfield

-
Back