Newbie from Pittsburgh, Pa.

-

hd1084

Reaction score
Newbie here that just found my dream car.
I ordered a 1973 340 Dart Sport my senoir year in H.S.
Only had a couple years, got married and it had to go.
You all know how that goes. Anyway I have found a very clean
1973 Dart Sport, 340 with a 408 stroker kit, 727 auto, 48,000 original miles. Black on Black but will need painted. The body is 100% original with
absoluty no rust anywhere. Interior is 100% original and is in like new condition. I was just wondering what you all think I should have to pay for something like this? Thanks and look foward to learning as I go here.
I guess I gave my age away also. He He. Yes I'm an ole goat but still young at heart.

That tends to happen with musclecars,in general.Welcome,sir.

Welcome to the site, and yes i understand your previous situation......Grad in 75' and 5 kids later......well.

I don't like to give values, only because it can vary so much around the country. With that said, looks like a great find to me :thumleft:.

Newbie here that just found my dream car.
I ordered a 1973 340 Dart Sport my senoir year in H.S.
Only had a couple years, got married and it had to go.
You all know how that goes. Anyway I have found a very clean
1973 Dart Sport, 340 with a 408 stroker kit, 727 auto, 48,000 original miles. Black on Black but will need painted. The body is 100% original with
absoluty no rust anywhere. Interior is 100% original and is in like new condition. I was just wondering what you all think I should have to pay for something like this? Thanks and look foward to learning as I go here.
I guess I gave my age away also. He He. Yes I'm an ole goat but still young at heart.

Welcome! what part of the burg are you from........

Sounds like a nice ride, and with the rust free body and nice interior combined with a 408?
Geez I would say 15000 would steal that, others might disagree, but it is probably worth 22000 or more. I'm sure that more than that may have been spent on it.
Try buying a decent new car for that, that will give you the pleasure that you will get from this one.

Good luck and have fun...

Welcome! what part of the burg are you from........

Hey HemiMark, I actually live in Irwin but most people know the BURG over the outskirts. I'm going to look at and hopefully purchase the 73 Dart Sport tomorrow. I'll keep yall posted.

Small world. You make the fifth member from Irwin or close nearby. Sounds like a cool car. Hope you get it.

Here are some pics of the Dart that I hope to be the proud owner of come Saturday.

glenn004.jpg

momglenn022.jpg

Welcome. Irwin Here Too! Glad to see you aboard, and nice ride!!!!!

Welcome to FABO!

You will enjoy it here. Great people and information.

Enjoy the ride!

We love pictures - Thanks for the pictures of that nice dart!!! Love the orange and hood scoop. Have fun with it and with this site...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Mem12 DriverFrt3qtr.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 104
-
Back