Newbie from SOCAL

-

zaternine

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i am glad to have found this site for i will need some help from anyone on getting my car going, its my first big project and muscle car. I got my hands on a 67 Barracuda Notchback (no engine no trany). So far, the bottom is a 273 bored .030 over, cast pistons. Original heads better than stock springs, with a slight port and polish. Edelbrock Dual plane intake, mopar purple cam, street Avenger carb 670cfm. Mopar Headers (Very Very Big Headache). stock 727 trany. I have a thousand questions and maybe a few trades coming up (i got alot of extra parts). plus im trying to get my hands on 73 Valiant, i think im getting that bug thats going around. Nice to meet all of you.................Karlo

Welcome and glad you found this great site!
Lets get your barracuda going !! Got any pics of it?
Just keep us posted and enjoy.

Hey Newb, welcome aboard. Don't miss out on Spring Fling up in Van Nuys on May 5th. The swap meet there is great if you need to pick up some parts, and there's a lot of cars there to give you ideas. I have lots of 727 parts that I'm not going to use, including a 2500 stall (Hughes I think) converter still in the box. Let me know what you need and I'll see if I have it.

-
Back