Newbie from Texas!!

-

CUUDAK

Reaction score
Hey fellow abody lovers!
Just another MoPaR nut! Proud owner of 1 of 395 1968 "H" code Formula S fastback Barracuda QQ1 blue auto on the floor. Now has a 1969 440-6 hp w/4speed and 391 Suregrip

cuda.jpg

cudabay.jpg

Welcome! :hello2:
Nice looking fish you got there! :thumleft:
I'm working on a 68 fastback same color QQ1.
Only a 318 though.

Welcome,

This Is A Great Site And Most Of The People On Here Are Very Nice!

Hey fellow abody lovers!
Just another MoPaR nut! Proud owner of 1 of 395 1968 "H" code Formula S fastback Barracuda QQ1 blue auto on the floor. Now has a 1969 440-6 hp w/4speed and 391 Suregrip

I'd invite you to our show in Fort Worth on Saturday April 19th, but Texas is a pretty fair sized piece of land. Well, shoot you're invited anyway.....Moritz Chrysler/Jeep in west Fort Worth, we'll start about 9am. Be there...ALOHA:-D

Welcome from a houston pentastar lover. Damn nice fish,looks like it feeds on blue ovals and unsuspecting chebbies. Youll like it here.Dago are you one of Damons buds?

Welcome from a houston pentastar lover. Damn nice fish,looks like it feeds on blue ovals and unsuspecting chebbies. Youll like it here.Dago are you one of Damons buds?

:love7: Anyone who would turn a 61 Plymouth into a racecar is definately my kind of people. Actually. I'd do anything for him, BUT I've learned to check with Cindy first................:-D

welcome Pardner....where exactly are you located? My home state of Texas is a pretty good spread.

Welcome CUUDAK :thumblef:
hope you enjoy the best site going
for that fine A body you have there.:cheers:

Same here cudaspaz!! That sure would be a fun ride.:blob:

Congrad's CUUDAK on a very nice barracuda :thumleft:

Awesome car man! From Texas too, that makes it better haha. If your ever around the Temple/Waco area let me know and we can sure try to meet up and swap mopar stories haha.

Hey, fellow Texian. As my son (DartThis74) said above, give us a shout if you ever get up to Temple/Waco. We have relatives down in your neck of the woods in Magnolia.

Very nice car, by the way,
Jerry

Been so busy at work and in my shop at home i just got a chance to check my thread! What a warm welcome from you all!! All yall from Waco area should know my old Orange 87 Prostreet Ram. Friend by the name of Lynn is the proud owner of her now! Anyhow, i live between College Station and Houston in a small town called Hempstead. Got lotsa Mopar buddies round here too! I am a A.S.E. Master Collision and Refinish Tech at a local Furd,Chry.-Jeep and Dodge Dealer as well as I-car Gold trained so my knowledge is at yalls request. I also restore Mopars in my personal shop. Thanks for all the Cudos on my fast fish!! Its definitly more than a handful to drive.

I'd invite you to our show in Fort Worth on Saturday April 19th, but Texas is a pretty fair sized piece of land. Well, shoot you're invited anyway.....Moritz Chrysler/Jeep in west Fort Worth, we'll start about 9am. Be there...ALOHA:-D

Gotta finish up my buddies Superbee this weekend or i would be there! Been 8 long months workin on this one but it was worth it. Lots of fab and body then finally shot it with Detonator yellow. I could go on but i'd be here all night! HaHaHa! Heres a pic anyway. This car was from the Dallas area too!

joes bee.jpg

I know hempstead. You know Ken Mikel? he used to run a couple super comp trucks and a pro mod that patterson tuned. How about Tommy at the little mechanic shop near HEB?. Small world when ya get down to it.

I just moved out here 2 years ago so i'm kinda new to the area. I used to run super pro with my 8sec 66 Falcon that i got from Lynn Dillingham out of Abiline. He is the one who ended up with my Prostreet Ram! Ummmm! No HEB in Hempstead?

-
Back