Newbie here

-

daddio4048

Daddios72
Reaction score
New to the site. Just purchased 72 H code 340 4-speed duster. Will be needing a lot of info from you pros.

Lets see some pics. Whats the factory color?

Welcome aboard

Got car from a owner of a restoration shop that had started on car & stopped because his dream car (68 Barracuda Formula S ) came available. The car is a 340 H code 4 speed.Factory color was the lite metallic green.Body is in really decent shape.Problem area is around the trunk area which I plan to tackle first.I trying to decide if I got a good deal on this car & maybe you guys could tell me.Car has all the glass,most of the interior,rebuilt 340 with J heads,original 340 block(main caps missing though)extra set of J heads,new headers,has the twin hood scoops,8.75 rear sure trac posi with 4:10 gears,A833 4 speed with scatter shield & bell housing.Sharkstooth Grill. No floor pan rot at all. Paid 7k for car. Good deal ?

Whats the color code? Is it F7? Whats the interior color? I payed $5000 for mine. Got a truck load of parts with it delivered from Mass. to CT. Matching number 340 4 speed bench seat car. Mine was originally GY8 (Gold Metalic) with black stripes and blacked out hood. Not sure if I'm keeping it original color but if I don't GF7 green is an option and came with gold interior which I have. Except for the drive train in it its basically apart and ready for body work and paint. I've already got a couple grand into it and it doesn't look much different than the day I bought it a year ago although I've done alot to it.Still alot to do but I would say first....let see some pics and it sounds like you got a good deal.

Welcome fellow 1972 H code 4 speed Duster owner from another 72/H/4spd Duster owner.

Got some pics to share?

-
Back