Newbie needs help and opinions..FENDERS

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Some of you know my 67 Dart has newer doors and fenders. My question is.................When i put a 67 grill on and front bumper will they fit properly and look right. Fenders are rust/bondo free..dent on drivers front.........I need to know........selling them if they wont work out..Thanks Edd

Attachments

• HPIM0531.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 136
  • HPIM0532.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 134
  • HPIM0530.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 137
Does it look like the headlight pot has been change.Only 67 headlight pot will work with a 67 grill.if someone took say a 72 dart fender and put it on a 67-69 dart no way will the grills work.I know this once I bought a real clean 72 fender for a 69 dart I had years back and had to change the pot,dam marker light was in the wrong spot to.

Thanks Snake for the reply........Going buy the hole shape and light position im guessing 73 and up??????????I have someone interested but if they will work i will keep them..........If not..well sell them and keep building. Patching the hole isnt a big deal .Putting alot of my effort in it and i want it to look good.........Edd:burnout:Someday...LOL:burnout:

Those fenders will work you have the side marker light in the wrong spot and your head light pot is likely wrong unless someone has installed a 67 pot to match your grill,Did this car come with a grill and head light bezels if so try a test fit.I know you want the right parts on here, but if you can work with the fenders go for it.I do know were there is a 67 Dart that's been sitting for over 20 years now,not sure if they want to sell but ya never know.Its on the York road in Shannonville.If I remember it has fiber glass fenders would make a good parts car.

Snake...........Thanks really. I getting so confused. My car is full of 73 and up interior.........Begining to bring me down some. Sometimes i think maybe this is why he sold it......wrong year stuff to hard to find right stuff. I may look into this car you speak of...........Again thanks Edd:)

The one thing going for you is your front end all that stuff is great to have,what rear end do you have in this?How about a pic.

Don...........Thanks for all your help and input. I will keep the fenders for know and see if they will work. No grill , there are pots on the fenders now. What year???????????It did come with a 68 grill that i sold to help out with the car$$$$$$$$$I have no idea if it was on or not....Wasnt when i got it.I think the best thing is to get a grill and pots..( i need them anyway ) go from there.For the rear end..???????no clue. the axles and studs are 41/2 BB. Thats all i know. havent made it back there yet. Edd:laughing:

Don...........Thanks for all your help and input. I will keep the fenders for know and see if they will work. No grill , there are pots on the fenders now. What year???????????It did come with a 68 grill that i sold to help out with the car$$$$$$$$$I have no idea if it was on or not....Wasnt when i got it.I think the best thing is to get a grill and pots..( i need them anyway ) go from there.For the rear end..???????no clue. the axles and studs are 41/2 BB. Thats all i know. havent made it back there yet. Edd:laughing:

Ok you have a good rear by the sounds of it also,bonus.Now for the fenders yes keep them ,but get your grill first to see if the head light bezels fit.take a good look at the pots does it look like someone has changed them.If not than there wrong for the 67 year fit.To bad money is a problem like some of us.You could just get 67 fenders and grill and be done with it.As for your front bumper if it is a 67,68,69 it will work,if its wrong I have a 69 Dart bumper needs re chroming tho.I bet Lawerence could have one in his yard as well as the head liner bows.Keep plunging away you will get there.

I do think the pots have been changed.......Car is purple in colour but the pots for some reason kind of stand out...Like in a wrong way. I will keep you updated. Got a nutty weekend............Well i will have ALL my garage back as of late Sat...........:laughing:My Mom is moving back to Kingston.......I will miss her but happy for her as well......BTW shes been with me for 4 years ..helping her out.

-
Back