Newbie says Hello, and a whats it worth

-

troyintahoe

Reaction score
Long time Mopar guy, new to this site. Monday I am probably buying my next Mopar. Can those here estimate the price range based on my description. I will post pictures and what I paid after I buy it.:-D

1969 Dart GT Convertible. 318 auto console automatic. Original am radio is still working. 10 year ago restoration. Paint is going, some rust in rear inner quarters, One small hit to rear passenger's side fender. Soft top and boot are complete. Top has a four inch hole in it from? 127k original miles. All stock, no mods, Runs ok. Thanks and hello. Troy

Welcome aboard and I hope you become not just a MoPar owner, but TROYINAMOPAR soon. LOL

Pictures do wonders for a price est.

I'm 44 and I have had a 69 Dart 340, a 69 Coronet/ Superbee clone, and an 03 SRT-4. I currently own an 06 Megacab 3/4 4x4 tow rig. Troy

Well then, I say we change your name to "Dances with Mopars" hen. Ha ha ha ha

Cool collection

Here is a pic of my Megacab next to a smart car. I think the smart will fit in the back of my truck.

Tuesday I'll post up a shot of the new Dart. Troy

2008_0817bishop0026.jpg

LOL, I think you are right. Load that smart car up and take it to the scrap yard and make a few bucks LOL. Welcome to FABO!

-
Back