-

Sarah89

*Troublemaker*
Reaction score
Hey y'all. My name is Sarah, I'm 17, and I'm from a little bitty town in North East Teaxs. I don't technically own an A-body right now, but I've had a few in the past..right now all I've got Mopar-wise, are B-bodies (two '66 Chargers).

But, I assure you, there's no shortage of A-Body cars at my house. There's a yard full, owned by my oldest brother, and one by his wife. So, I do a little tinkering on those cars from time to time.

The site looks good, and I hope to learn some valuable information, and stick around for a while.

Welcome Sarah... fellow Texan... What part of Texas you from??? Yard full of A-bodies????? Wow!!!

Welcome, Sarah

You've had a few in the past? you are only 17, wow.

I need to warn you now that some guys forget that there are some ladies on this site and they will post pictures. It isn't meant to offend or anything it's just that some of us forget that guys aren't the only ones that like cars.

Chuck

Scamp - I'm from Bloomburg. It's in the NE corner, about 30 miles South of Texarkana. What about you?

340 - Yeah, I was born to be a car nut. I got my first Mopar when I was about 5. It was a '63 Valiant.
That's ok, I don't offend easily. Most of my friends are guys anyway. lol

Thank you both for the Welcome!

Does Cullen Baker ring a bell ??? I am from that town 30 miles north of you...Texarkana.... small world...

Most definitely..our most famous local outlaw.

You're from Texarkana? That's weird, yet cool.
I haven't seen the car in your avatar pic, I know I'd have remembered it if I had.

Oh, and thank you, 416 scamp!

welcome Sarah89! all i can say is wow...... :wav: i wish i had my head on that straight when i was 17.you are something special......lets see those chargers when you get a chance or maybe a shot of your brothers cars.

hi Sarah,17 and all those mopars-your on the right track.welcome, and enjoy youself! :angel9:

Welcome! I was born in Texas....but have been away for a long time, Have lots of family in East Texas.

Welcome there! Hope you enjoy the site.

pic4.JPG

Sarah89 said:
Most definitely..our most famous local outlaw.

You're from Texarkana? That's weird, yet cool.
I haven't seen the car in your avatar pic, I know I'd have remembered it if I had.

Oh, and thank you, 416 scamp!

I just bought that car a couple of months ago and brought it out of hiding....Needs a lot of body work that I have just started... Give me about a year and you will see it a lot more.... But the car has been in T-Town since it was new.... Just hibernating for several years.... :blob:

Sarah! welcome to fabo and glad you found us.
Just jump on in and make your self at home,
and take time to enjoy this great site. :headbang:

Glad to see more young folks out there enjoy this great hobby. :thumbup:

Welcome Sarah. Boy I wish I had gotten my first Mopar when I was five. Anywho, welcome to the site.

Thank you all for welcoming me! I can already see that y'all have a lot of very cool cars around here.
I'll get some pics on here as soon as I get a chance, and maybe a list of what we have in our "collection". lol

SleeperScamp - That probably explains why I haven't seen it yet. I'll be keeping an eye out for it. There's a few A-Bodies that I see running around up there pretty often. I always enjoy seeing some of the cool older cars on the road, even if they're not pretty, it shows that someone's taken interest in them..it's good to know we're not alone.

Welcome Sarah89. Glad to have you aboard. Itis cool that some of the younger people are into the older cars. Just glad you chose Mopar.

Sarah89 here is a 63 I let get away from me last year to help the wife and I build a house. Is it like the one you had?

63 rear view resize.jpg

63g resized.jpg

63 dash pic resized.jpg

Careful Sarah! SleeperScamp like to hang outside of high schools in his Trans Am wearing an REO Speedwagon jacket trying to pick up all the young girls! :toothy7:

340mopar said:
I need to warn you now that some guys forget that there are some ladies on this site ....

<Sheepishly raising hand....> Maybe not pictures, but I've been known to get, um...shall we say, entertaining at times. :tongue3:

Welcome aboard! There's a ton of info here. Enjoy your visits! :supz:

flyboy01 said:
Careful Sarah! SleeperScamp like to hang outside of high schools in his Trans Am wearing an REO Speedwagon jacket trying to pick up all the young girls! :toothy7:

Adam Sandler rules!!!! :thumbup:

-
Back