Newby

-

41husk

Reaction score
New to the site and just started building my first A body. I have owned a few but never built one. When my son turned 16 I bought him a 67 Barracuda with a 273 for his first car. He hated it and got his grandpas newer Chevy because it had AC (still think I should get a blood test on that kid) Just last month I got my daughter a 74 2dr Dart straight 6 Auto factory air 68k original miles. I recieved on trade a 71 Duster 318 3speed manual in primer. I have pulled the 318 3spd and am planning on building a 340 4 speed car. I am not new to Mopars. 2 years ago I sold a 68 #s matching 383/727 Charger i built to buy a 69 Dodge Charger Daytona clone. Last year I traded a 73 Charger SuperBee replica I called the Wanna Bee in on a 09 Challenger SRT8. I have a 70 challenger Convertible, I bought in 1982 and restored 4 years ago 340/727 car. I look foreward to some help and direction on my first A body build.

Welcome to FABO from SoCal. You're going to have fun here.
Post up some pics of your new A-body toy so we can follow your build.

I am going to try to post a few pictures of my other mopars, I don't believe I have any of the Duster?

Attachments

• DT3.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 114
Since these are not A bodies I guess I shouldn't post them in the photo gallery? The blue 68 I sold to buy the Daytona. The green Charger is the WannaBee I traded on my 09 SRT8 and the Challenger I have owned since 1982.

Attachments

• 3R1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 99
Look forget the blood test and just adopt me i like all Mopars. And i promise i wont give mom a hard time about curfew.Welcome

Welcome to FABO

This is the right place for getting good information

You have had a nice selection of cars. Hope you have pictures! We love pictures!

I just bought a 67 cuda and have some other Mopars - Pictures are in my gallary

Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSC06360.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 70
-
Back