newer charger spoiler on a dart

-
I'm not familiar with that spoiler, any pics?

How's this, Will?

09ChargerWing (Small).jpg

Well the spoiler curves alot. which looks good on that car because the back end curves alot. personaly i think it would look pretty ugly. but each to his own.

now it might look okay on a barracuda with the nice curved back portion.

I think it would be best to get one and mock it up. Then it will be much easier to say yay or nay. But the Dart is a very boxy style of car. I'd say the curved wing wont work,but what the heck,try one out!

Personally I think it would look out of place like the big air foils that the tuner boys put on the zoomie cars. Would be better to find a period correct one in my opinion.

-RPM

I have to say I'm just not feeling it for the 67-69 at this point. The curve of the spoiler throws me off a bit but I wonder more about the width and how it angles back from the front base to the top back edge and how it would look from a profile. Hard to say though without seeing one mocked up...

i think it looks out of place. looks like some redneck had some spare parts and decided to slap em on his old mopar.

I'd say it would look better on the barracuda...
I'm not sure about the dart...
I think the pics that were 'choped may not be scale.
Because I've worked on a new charger at the body shop.. And those spoilers are pretty big...

-
Back