News from the Kid!

-

BoredandStroked

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals! I have been getting asked by the few I got emails from why I havent been on. I miss everyone and everything here and when I could get on guess what, Joey broke the site haha. Just kidding Joey, glad you fixed it.

Here is an update on "The Kids Life".

School at NTI is going great, I have always been in the top 5 of my classes so far and still have another 2 years basically to keep that going.

Have a new job working at Pep Boys down in Charlotte. Getting paid decently for sitting around basically since work is so slow.

In the past month I became half owner of a Mercury Capri, yes a Ford product, yes I still want to throw up!

Saving money for the Dart and if all goes well I plan to start a full restoration in March 2008 and will be finished with it hopefully around this time next year.

But other then that and chasing down the beautiful girls/women that are born and rasied in the south here in North Carolina, aint much to say guys haha. I enjoy this site very much and miss not being able to get on it as much as I use too. Hope everyone has a good day/week/month/ year!

Glad you are doing well, This has been a real difficult time for me ,This site has been down for "it seems forever"
This is my first post sense it broke. Pep boy's, chasing down the beautiful girls/women sound good. :mrgreen:
But I am worried about the Furd.:-\"

Right on Clint. Have fun while you're at it. I'm not sure I want to ask you how you became HALF owner of a Capri :dontknow: Anyways, Keep up he good work.

-STAN

There be some real nice looking women down there.

Sorry to hijack, but... Hey Rumblefish, are you the same rumblefish on TDR?

-
Back