Newwwwww Caaaaaaaaarrrrrr

-

amzchad

Reaction score
Well i took your guys advice and i went and looked at the 72 dart. The rust isnt near as bad as it looked. Interior is perfect, strong motor, dual exahust, msd ignition, four barrel, 8 3/4, disc brakes, a/c ,ps, pb, no rust under vynal top. This car is perfect. So damn happpy. Now i need to sell my car and give the guy the rest of his money.

here they are sorry they are small

gg.jpg

gjhkj.jpg

kjhk.jpg

photo.jpg

Well i took your guys advice and i went and looked at the 72 dart. The rust isnt near as bad as it looked. Interior is perfect, strong motor, dual exahust, msd ignition, four barrel, 8 3/4, disc brakes, a/c ,ps, pb, no rust under vynal top. This car is perfect. So damn happpy. Now i need to sell my car and give the guy the rest of his money.

Are you selling the Dart Sport or something else? Tried to find your posting and couldn't. Last I saw was someone had bought your car for $2500.

yup same buyer as that they have to come pick up here soon then i go and pick up my new car

Not much better than a NEW-OLD car. It excites me alot more than a new-new car. At least with a NEW-OLD car you know you will get your money's worth. And it looks like you got a winner. Congrats.

Good deal amzchad on the 72. Did they come off the $$ a little? As I was saying you should have no problem with your resources fixing those rust issues.:cheers:

now i am in a rush for the people to come pick up the dart sport that way i can pick up my new car

Congrats! The car sounds great.
Take some more pics for us when you get a chance. :cheers:

well i attempted to go and pick up my car yesterday but its now all mine just not at my house its at my uncles 200 miles

340 disc brakes huge sway bars lighting package perfect interior 355 sure grip

-
Back