NFL - fantasy footballers....

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
Well.... how ya all making out so far ??

I am sitting 3-3-0 and currently ranked 4th out of a 10 spot league.

I was sitting in 2nd last weekend shooting for the top when Philip Rivers pulled the drain plug and sucked me down the tubes.

Hows you doing ?

-RPM

Exact same thing happened to me Monday night too, I was back and forth within 5 points in the game with the guy I was playing that whole game. It looked like we were going to end up tied after Rivers threw his last interception with a few minutes to go. Then, I get a glimmer of hope he might put up some numbers after getting the ball back with a minute or two to go, only to have him fumble the f*cking ball and I end up losing by those two points.......Thanks RIVERS!

I fell to 4-2 in the league I play in. I didn't plan for Bye weeks when I drafted. That left me with picking up a bunch of nobodies to fill my roster....

5-1 this year so far. Lost week one playing Torry smith over A Boldin.
Won last week by .36 and 2 weeks ago by 1.12

6-1

Picked up Heath Miller to cover T Gonzelas' bye week. He ended up going 19.3 and I win by 7.58. Hansen tried to hose me with 1 point. I drafted MJD in the 3rd round......was able to pick up Rashad Jennings to replace him.:glasses7:

I also dropped Flaco and picked up Josh Freeman to cover Bradys bye week next week. He should be ok.

This season I said I wasn't going to bring in any rookies or Bucs players. Wish I would have drafted Doug Martin now.

I'm 5-2 so far. I started Doug Martin and Percy Harvin this week, I'm obviously off to a good start.

-
Back