NFL playoffs who do you like???

-
I'm not a big fan of NFL but I'm glad to see New England and Indianapolis is out. It got to the point where one of these teams or both was going to be in the Super Bowl there for awhile. lol

hahahahahahahaha, yea right!!!!! keep hating on my jets. We are gunna shock the entire world. NYJ all day!

Dude! I was really counting on the Jets to get the Steelers out at this point.
It honestly wasn't a shock that they didn't, but it was a shock @ New England.

I'd have to say, that this was probably the best game the Steelers played all year, even the offense showed up.

A few missed helmet to helmet calls still.

That leaves me cheering for the Packers.

Dude! I was really counting on the Jets to get the Steelers out at this point.
It honestly wasn't a shock that they didn't, but it was a shock @ New England.

I'd have to say, that this was probably the best game the Steelers played all year, even the offense showed up.

A few missed helmet to helmet calls still.

That leaves me cheering for the Packers.

We lost that game, the steelers did not win it. enough said. Another misrable offseason. I just want one championship in my lifetime and i thought this year was our best shot. - same old jets i guess

We lost that game, the steelers did not win it. enough said. Another misrable offseason. I just want one championship in my lifetime and i thought this year was our best shot. - same old jets i guess

Whaa whaa whaa ...Jets LOST plain and simple,they can get to the conference championship game and no further,,,so sad,they will NEVER win it all...

-
Back