NFL playoffs who do you like???

-

stroked 340

Banned
Reaction score
I'll take the Seahawks over the Saints..
Colts over The Jets..
K.C. over Baltimore..
G.B. over The Eagles...

I'll take the Saints over the Seahawks Saints..
Colts over The Jets..
Baltimore. over K.C ..
G.B. over The Eagles...

saints to beat seahawks
colts to beat jets
chiefs to beat ravens
eagles to beat packers

Jumped on the Chiefs bandwagon in 69, been a real bumpy ride. I just hope they can break the "no wins in the playoffs" since Joe Montana streak.

That being said, they had the easiest schedule in the NFL and improved a lot.
Chiefs 14 Ravens 13
Jets will beat the Mannings
Packers will beat the Michael Vicks
Saints in a blowout over the blue men group.

Jumped on the Chiefs bandwagon in 69, been a real bumpy ride. I just hope they can break the "no wins in the playoffs" since Joe Montana streak.

That being said, they had the easiest schedule in the NFL and improved a lot.
Chiefs 14 Ravens 13
Jets will beat the Mannings
Packers will beat the Michael Vicks
Saints in a blowout over the blue men group.

LMAO at the Cheifs beating the Ravens, lol got their ASSES :bootysha: handed to them last week.:munky2::cheers:
Ravens
Jets
Eagles
Saints

Anybody who beats the Patriots LOL. I was with the Jets all year. May have to switch to Green Bay. Jets don't have a hope unfortunatly.

Jets over Colts. I wanna bet against you all and collect on sunday!

LMAO at the Cheifs beating the Ravens, lol got their ASSES :bootysha: handed to them last week.:munky2::cheers:
Ravens
Jets
Eagles
Saints

It is hard to argue with that, for sure. But, if you watched the game, the defense did show up, and so did the offense, until John Henderson drove Cassel into the ground and got the penalty. Cassel was shaken after that, game over.

The only reason I like the Chiefs in this game, its at home, and I think Haley is Coach of the year. All kinds of information out there about Baltimore imploding, due to internal conflicts.

I am no homer, and totally agree about last Sunday. Losing to the Raiders is worse than driving a Datsun.

Forget the dog killer, the Packers are going pack some green turds.

Pats are going all the way.

I hate the pats is it bad that I want to do bad things to him just so he doesnt play anymore? BTW the pats are a classless organization. Spygate? and they got a slap on the wrist. I gurantee they did that for years before they were caught. Possibly during their superbowl run.

I like the Giants!
What's that you say? They didn't make the playoffs.
Oh then, anybody but the Jets!

It is hard to argue with that, for sure. But, if you watched the game, the defense did show up, and so did the offense, until John Henderson drove Cassel into the ground and got the penalty. Cassel was shaken after that, game over.

The only reason I like the Chiefs in this game, its at home, and I think Haley is Coach of the year. All kinds of information out there about Baltimore imploding, due to internal conflicts.

I am no homer, and totally agree about last Sunday. Losing to the Raiders is worse than driving a Datsun.

Forget the dog killer, the Packers are going pack some green turds.

Michael Vick Super Bowl and what d and O? Raiders I know I watched the game...the Queefs Suck and will be first round and out....No USC Qb has EVER started and Won a SB EVER!

I hate the pats is it bad that I want to do bad things to him just so he doesnt play anymore? BTW the pats are a classless organization. Spygate? and they got a slap on the wrist. I gurantee they did that for years before they were caught. Possibly during their superbowl run.

Got news for ya' EVERY team has done it unfortunately the Patriots got caught,,that was THREE years ago GET OVER IT,Patriots have more class then any team playing N.Y.(oh thats right the Giants and Jets don't even play in their own state) by the way whats the bet on the Colts/Jets game??...

Buccaneers!...................................Wait, that my next years pic.:toothy10:

Anybody but the Falcons or Saints. Can't have the NFC south win three SB's in a row.:clock:

Buccaneers!...................................Wait, that my next years pic.:toothy10:

Anybody but the Falcons or Saints. Can't have the NFC south win three SB's in a row.:clock:

Hows that??...The Steelers won it 2 years ago..and N.O. won it last year..

Best Damn Football team on the planet!!!!!!

Attachments

• New-England-Patriots-Logo.gif
    3.9 KB · Views: 128
-
Back