NFL playoffs who do you like???

-
I am not saying no time no crime.
I don't what he did or didn't do but the Steelers stuck behind him.
He has been doing pretty good with a broken nose and a broken foot.
Probably the toughest sob in football.
Now that we have Troy back their is now looking back.

I am not hiding behind the computer if they get spanked I will speak up. As slight as that chance is Lol!

340BUTTERDUSTER are you a bengals fan is that why you are so defensive on this ?

NFC:
Seattle v Saints - Saints Win
Eagles v Packers - Packers Win
Saints v Bears - Bears Win
Packers v Falcons - Packers Win
Packers v Bears - Packers win and to the Superbowl

AFC:
KC v Raves - Ravens Win
Colts v Jets - Jets Win
Jets v Pats - Jets Win ( payback for the last game they got spanked in )
Ravens v Steelers - Steelers Win ( as long as troy is healthy )
Jets v Steelers - Steelers win ( Again, as long as troy is healthy )

Super Bowl-

Steelers v Packers - Steelers win, but game decided by a last minute field goal....

It dosent really matter.
Pittsburg is gonna win number 7 anyways
:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

Stoolers aren't winning anything this year,and if they face the Patriots they'll get their arses kicked again.:-D:-D:-D

Every team is going to have to come here to play.. Brady HASN'T lost a game at home in like forever,and if it snows for get about it..he's undefeated..GO PATRIOTS!!

when you have Darrelle Revis on your team along with a hall of fame running back like LT, you always have a chance. J.E.T.S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!

when you have Darrelle Revis on your team along with a hall of fame running back like LT, you always have a chance. J.E.T.S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!

Ya, they looked real good against the Patriots in that 45-3 butt whipping:-D:-D..Jets aren't going anywhere but home after tonight...

I am not saying no time no crime.
I don't what he did or didn't do but the Steelers stuck behind him.
He has been doing pretty good with a broken nose and a broken foot.
Probably the toughest sob in football.
Now that we have Troy back their is now looking back.

I am not hiding behind the computer if they get spanked I will speak up. As slight as that chance is Lol!

340BUTTERDUSTER are you a bengals fan is that why you are so defensive on this ?

No, I'm not a Bengals fan, and I don't believe I would call it being defensive.
I just strongly believe that Rothlisberger should not be on the field earning millions of dollars, and have young kids admire him.
He should be in jail, and banned from playing in the NFL.
It certainly doesn't say much for the Steeler's to support that kind of behavior, is what I'm saying.

I'm a Patriots fan, they are a team, and by far the best organization in the NFL.

No, I'm not a Bengals fan, and I don't believe I would call it being defensive.
I just strongly believe that Rothlisberger should not be on the field earning millions of dollars, and have young kids admire him.
He should be in jail, and banned from playing in the NFL.
It certainly doesn't say much for the Steeler's to support that kind of behavior, is what I'm saying.

I'm a Patriots fan, they are a team, and by far the best organization in the NFL.

What about Vick? Do you think he should be out there too? How many other sports stars have done illegal things? Where should the line be drawn?

I'm not saying that what he did was right, I'm just saying where will you draw the line?

What about Vick? Do you think he should be out there too? How many other sports stars have done illegal things? Where should the line be drawn?

I'm not saying that what he did was right, I'm just saying where will you draw the line?

not saying what Vick did was right, but what rapelisburger did is illegal every where.... Vick did something wrong but whos to say its any diff. then hunting and killing animals because he made money off of it?

Micheal Vick is not much better, but at least he paid the fine and did some time and also had to wait before being re-instated into the NFL.

Indeed there's a few more deadbeats in the pro-sports, but they are not high profile as Roethlisberger. Every off season he does something "stupid" (lack of better expression).

that run by Lynch was one of the kickassingest plays I've ever seen.

And yes, you all can use the word kickassingest if you like:-D

that run by Lynch was one of the kickassingest plays I've ever seen.

And yes, you all can use the word kickassingest if you like:-D

I just addded a new word to my dictionary! :cheers:

-
Back