NFL playoffs who do you like???

-
that run by Lynch was one of the kickassingest plays I've ever seen.

And yes, you all can use the word kickassingest if you like:-D

Got to be the best run I have ever seen as well.......WOW !!!!!!

Saints choked !!!!!

Colts couldn't get it done oh well...ho hum,Patriots will just have to kick the Jets arses once AGAIN..45-3,45-3,45-3,45-3...can't wait for next weekend...GO PATRIOTS!!!

ravens and packers ravens and packers ravens and packers!!!

View attachment 23.png

been diehard steeler fan since terry bradshaw, franco harris and chuck noll days- my family is from pittsburgh. I am rooting on my team , i am worried though all of the 4 teams that beat em this year are in playoffs too, well down to 3 indy lost last night. Please some one beat the patriots

Chiefs and Raven's, another tough call, the Chief's and Cassel have come a long way.
I hope Baltimore's defence don't run out of steam...

Raven's by a hair.

View attachment 203546

been diehard steeler fan since terry bradshaw, franco harris and chuck noll days- my family is from pittsburgh. I am rooting on my team , i am worried though all of the 4 teams that beat em this year are in playoffs too, well down to 3 indy lost last night. Please some one beat the patriots

Sorry ain't going to happen...GO PATRIOTS!!!

Home win streaks do not last forever.
You never know what will happen in the playoffs.
Chiefs playing the Ravens tough. I would of thought they would been getting rolled by now.

Colts couldn't get it done oh well...ho hum,Patriots will just have to kick the Jets arses once AGAIN..45-3,45-3,45-3,45-3...can't wait for next weekend...GO PATRIOTS!!!

BRING IT! this game isnt gunna be no rout. The jets are coming to play. Strap your helmets boys this game is gunna be nasty!

J.E.T.S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!

Divisional round

What will happen:

Bears over Seahawks
Packers over Falcons
Patriots over Jets
Steelers over Ravens

What I want to happen

Bears over Seahawks
Falcons over Green Bay
Jets over Patriots
Ravens over Steelers

Way to go G.B...As for the jets beating the Patriots:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10: ya' right:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:..

Sorry Jets fans, the Patriots already have you figured out, Cromartie and Rives are a none factor in this match up. Brady doesn't need to throw 20 yards out, Welker, Edelman, and Woodhead will be there for the quick release.

Ravens/Steelers >>> Tough call...Ravens (Roethlisberger = 4 sacks, 2 interceptions and a fumble)

Jets/Pats >>>> Pats

Packers/Falcons >>> Another close matchup... Packers

Seahawks/Bears >>> One upset is enough...Bears

GO PATRIOTS

View attachment 203811

BRING IT! this game isnt gunna be no rout. The jets are coming to play. Strap your helmets boys this game is gunna be nasty!

J.E.T.S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!

I will agree the game won't be a 45 to 3 route but the out come will be the same, a Pats win.

The Jets barely squeaked by the Colts who were playing with a second and third string defense. Sanchez is the one of the worest if not the worset starting quarterbacks in the NFL. His rating against the Colts this weekend was 75 (a miserable number, he had one good series) and 25 against the Pats in December (not to mention 37 against the Pats 09 at Gillette). They have a decent running game and they showed that against the Pats with 152 yards running but still got routed. The Jets defense is decent but does not match up well against a strong offense 45 points by the Pats and 38 by the Bears.

The best thing the Jets could do for their chances next week is to start Mark Burnell.

GB over the Falcons
Bears over the Seahawks
Steelers over the Ravens
Jets over the Pats

-
Back