NFL playoffs who do you like???

-
Buccaneers!...................................Wait, that my next years pic.:toothy10:

Anybody but the Falcons or Saints. Can't have the NFC south win three SB's in a row.:clock:

Hows that??...The Steelers won it 2 years ago..and N.O. won it last year..

I am picking the Bucs next year, Saints won last year.

philadelphia-eagles.jpg

Michael Vick Super Bowl and what d and O? Raiders I know I watched the game...the Queefs Suck and will be first round and out....No USC Qb has EVER started and Won a SB EVER!

You are using the term loosely to call Cassel a USC QB. He was a bench warmer, and I can not stand him. But if you watched the Cardinal or Seahawk game, he was stellar in those games.

But if you truly did watch the Oakland game, you didn't see the Chiefs make any line shifts, to adjust for the overloads, and three tackle sets, that Oakland was running. I could not believe what I was seeing. Why even play the starters?

They played it like a vanilla preseason game, and I have no idea why. It is not like there isn't already a lot of game film for Baltimore to look at.
Believe me, losing to Oaklands sucks bad, but I know this team is capable of putting up a better fight than they did on Sunday.

Romeo Crennel has done a great job of turning the defense around after the Herm Edwards/Gunther Cunningham debacle.

You are using the term loosely to call Cassel a USC QB. He was a bench warmer, and I can not stand him. But if you watched the Cardinal or Seahawk game, he was stellar in those games.

But if you truly did watch the Oakland game, you didn't see the Chiefs make any line shifts, to adjust for the overloads, and three tackle sets, that Oakland was running. I could not believe what I was seeing. Why even play the starters?

They played it like a vanilla preseason game, and I have no idea why. It is not like there isn't already a lot of game film for Baltimore to look at.
Believe me, losing to Oaklands sucks bad, but I know this team is capable of putting up a better fight than they did on Sunday.

Romeo Crennel has done a great job of turning the defense around after the Herm Edwards/Gunther Cunningham debacle.

Cassel did a very good here when Brady down..i wouldn't count him out..

Cassel did a very good here when Brady down..i wouldn't count him out..

He is tough as nails, and a great leader, but he can be rattled easily and his accuracy sucks.

He is no Tom Brady, but Pioli is hoping he is, and is paying him like it.

Jamaal Charles FTW!

Raiders 2 Chiefs 0 and yes but still no USC qb backup or not has one a ring. You stop the Run game and they have nothing. and look at what your saying!!! Cardinal and Seahawks NFC WEST!!! SUCKS!!! and kicked the seahawks *** 2 be it missed FG vs. AZ but still we WILL C!

hmm
Saints
Colts
Ravens
Not sure on Green Bay and Philliy. If Philly plays How they are capable they should win.

For the Wildcard weekend :

1) The Jets over Colts ; Reevest and Cromartie are too good deep, the Colts have no running game (Adai is rough and so is Rhodes), and the Colts Tight ends are hurting also.

2) Baltimore over the Chiefs; Baltimore's defense will create too much damage in the first three quarters for the Chiefs to recuperate, the forth quarter, Baltimore's defence is pooched. Cassel is good, but not quite there yet against this defense.

3) The Saints over Seattle ; Just because.

4) Green Bay over Eagles ; This is a tough call, but I believe Green Bay's defense is the difference maker in this game, as I see the offense of both teams being even.

Green Bay will be tough to get out...
But in the end...the Patriots take it all.

It dosent really matter.
Pittsburg is gonna win number 7 anyways
:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

sorry should of put 7
:bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha::bootysha:

7 what ? 7 Gimme's, like the (superbowl) win over the Seahawks, the win against Miami, the win against Buffalo this year...Give us all a break, get real!
The Steeler's had an easy season and they got lucky to top it off.
Only a Steeler's fan wouldn't notice, or know any better.

hahahaha hey he wasnt charged with anything. Not that he didn't do anything.
Gotta admit though if you need a game he is your guy.

hahahaha hey he wasnt charged with anything. Not that he didn't do anything.
Gotta admit though if you need a game he is your guy.

Huh? Really, you really think that ??? is a good leader/quarter-back ? Have you really watched his throws? Like really? Do you respect that person in any way shape or form?
He was charged! and the charges were dropped, that doesn't make him innocent (and you know where I'm coming from).

One of my happiest moments have had recently (because justice was done), was to see Seymour (Raiders) drive that puts (Rothlissberger) in the face and then see him drop like a sack'o' **** that he his.

I don't understand or see what you Steeler's fan see in that guy.

Huh? Really, you really think that ??? is a good leader/quarter-back ? Have you really watched his throws? Like really? Do you respect that person in any way shape or form?
He was charged! and the charges were dropped, that doesn't make him innocent (and you know where I'm coming from).

One of my happiest moments have had recently (because justice was done), was to see Seymour (Raiders) drive that puts (Rothlissberger) in the face and then see him drop like a sack'o' **** that he his.

I don't understand or see what you Steeler's fan see in that guy.

thats why Seymour open hand punched the CRAP OUTTA HIM. ps that fall was fake what a little girl. He gets his nose broken 2 games later and doesnt even move

thats why Seymour open hand punched the CRAP OUTTA HIM. ps that fall was fake what a little girl. He gets his nose broken 2 games later and doesnt even move

His nose was broken before ( I believe ), but regardless when he got hit to cause his broken nose during the game, the arm came from a wrap around from behind, therefore pulling him up. And after watching the replays repeatedly on my HD PVR, I can't see how that fore-arm could've tweeked his nose that much.

Thanks homecloned:thebirdm:, I really needed to stick to my diet, and, with your help, I won't be eating a month!!:toothy10:

-
Back