NFL Playoffs - Who's Your Pic?

-
Looks like I'm 1 and 1. I knew I should have picked the Jets to win :read2:

But someone else in this house is 0 and 2 :toothy10:

Go Cards

I remember the days Joe :cheers:

Did you know Merlin is on the computer up stairs :toothy10:

Dang it! I knew he was up to something! ~~ Was he telling you about my "not so proud of" days? I told him to keep that to himself, lol! :read2: Dang dogs, you just can't trust them with anything. :-D

Dang it! I knew he was up to something! ~~ Was he telling you about my "not so proud of" days? I told him to keep that to himself, lol! :read2: Dang dogs, you just can't trust them with anything. :-D
He is spilling the beans Joe :cheers::toothy10:

Yall be good it's time to hit the hay for me, Good night folks :cheers:
Tomorrow will be a great day :happy10:

Merlin 8) get off that lap top before Joe unplugs the wireless router :-D

I'm a lifelong Packer fan and besides that, they literally play in my backyard. Go Pack!

DSC00072 (Small).JPG

I'm a lifelong Packer fan and besides that, they literally play in my backyard. Go Pack!

That's a cool pic 70 coyoteduster. I ain't now packers fan but would still love to see a game at the stadium.

Hey memike, your woman got good taste in football teams....:cheers: How bout those Cowboys:cheers:

Where's all the Philly fans now:bootysha:

Wow 0-2 on yesterdays games..and the cowgirls FINALLY win a playoff game(i guess pigs can fly)...GO PATRIOTS!!!

Vikings! As much as i like Cincinnati also, the Vikings are my #2 fav teem. As for who goes all the way with them. No clue. Hope its not Dallas.

I new the Bungles would come crashing down to reality. 20 years of playoff loses.
I did pick against Dallas memike. It was a stragety pic. I really wanted Dallas to win so I picked against them. Tadahhh Victory.

Dallas may be the only home team to win this weekend(I was thinking it might be the Bungholes)sorry. :bootysha:

I new the Bungles would come crashing down to reality. 20 years of playoff loses.
I did pick against Dallas memike. It was a stragety pic. I really wanted Dallas to win so I picked against them. Tadahhh Victory.

Dallas may be the only home team to win this weekend(I was thinking it might be the Bungholes)sorry. :bootysha:

Treva enjoyed letting me know every time Dallas scored :toothy10:
1 and 1 the Eagles let me down.
I really thought the Eagles could win that game, But the Boys played a great game 8), Treva is happy as a hound chasing a deer :cheers:

Treva enjoyed letting me know every time Dallas scored :toothy10:
1 and 1 the Eagles let me down.
I really thought the Eagles could win that game, But the Boys played a great game 8), Treva is happy as a hound chasing a deer :cheers:

Yes, Mary says cheers:cheers: to Treva. Marys good friend she works with is a di hard Eagles fan, they have thier cubicals done up with Dallas and Eagles gear and Friday was the big smack talk throw down. Erin called the Cowboys the Cupcakes.:-D I about died when Mary told me that. 8)

How bout them boys!

Looks like i was 1 for 1 yesterday and now it looks like i'm gona lose this one so maybe the Cards will pull be out. Not a real big Brady fan. Looks like it's Cheryl and I...GO CARDS. Gotta go to Wally World and look over the girls....i mean shop with the wife then it's back to the Cards game.
Small Block

hay guys my cowboys are good...to bad the son is a eagle fan

Now Baltimore Ravens go play the colts :-k

1 and 2 for me

Yes, Mary says cheers:cheers: to Treva. Marys good friend she works with is a di hard Eagles fan, they have thier cubicals done up with Dallas and Eagles gear and Friday was the big smack talk throw down. Erin called the Cowboys the Cupcakes.:-D I about died when Mary told me that. 8)

How bout them boys!
The Boys played a dandy game that is for sure 8)
I bet Mary has a great day at work Monday homecloned :happy10:
Mary should cook up some cupcakes and take to work :toothy10:

New England can't even catch the ball, or they just don't want to get smashed 8)

Got in bed @ 3:30AM worked @ house chores and business.
Woke up, little more work then a nap. I woke up during the second quarter of the Ravens / Patriots game.
This was real fan disappointment and loss at home.
Half time announcer stated and I quote " I don't know who showed up in the New England Patriots uniforms but its not the New England Patriots" IT WAS THAT BAD!

The commercial with the paint ball war was funny and a hoot. These 25-35 years old men were @ a professional paint gun outside gallery and shooting a each other, the team losing got on what looked like an old style wireless telephone and called in air support and 2 F16s flew over and shot paint bullets from the machine guns you know those that stream at the ground about 8 feet apart, then flew back around and over again, this time it dropped a giant paint ball on the red team. LMAO. It was so good I forgot how the advertiser was.

-
Back