NFL Preseason... I'm dying...

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
My Rams,always a failure.. don't care. Miss the best sport... Any talkative, welcome...

Ahhhh. The start of training camp. Love it. Only thing that sucks is that it means winter isn't far off. Lol

Have been a Bronco fan since the old verticle striped sox AFL days starting in 1960. I listened to them on the radio.That being said I am a bigger Colorado Rockie's fan and can wait for football until baseball is done.I just hope the team doesn't read the press clippings that they are a shoe in or a lot of people will be disappointed.

Been a Bears fan forever. Some good years, lots of close years, and many bad years but they are my team. All new coaching staff and many new faces.
Looking forward to some football. Hell, if two kids are in their yard and are throwing the football I will slow down and watch them. yep, I am eat up with the greatest sport in the world....

Bwahahahaha! Snowden seeks asylum in Jet's end zone. That's great! No one from the Jets ever scores.He would be in seclusion and privacy.

The SEAHAWKS are gonna take it all. I have been saying this since 1976.lol

The question is, can the pack come back?

Attachments

• packers-pup-jpg.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 87
-
Back