Nfl super bowl early picks (with back up plan)

-

MOPARMAGA

" The other hard member"
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I'll make it real simple, pick the teams you like to win it all & if the plan blows up just pick a secondary team.
My teams Seahawks vs Browns.
Secondary would be a rematch of last year bucs & chiefs.

Rams v. Chiefs

The Chiefs are just just too damn good of a team. The real question is, how long before this thread turns political?

couldnt tell you, i stopped watching nfl when they started disrespecting the flag

of course, being from michigan, i was a lions fan, so the closest we ever came to a superbowl was back in 2006...when we got to host one

couldnt tell you, i stopped watching nfl when they started disrespecting the flag

of course, being from michigan, i was a lions fan, so the closest we ever came to a superbowl was back in 2006...when we got to host one
Oh yeah I recall the Seahawks being ripped off in that Superbowl, good news though, people are standing for the flag mostly

Seahawks vs Steelers.
Doesn't matter who wins as I like both of them.
Steeler fan growing up on the East coast, became a Seattle fan when we moved to Idaho in 76.

Going to have to give this some thought.

Super Bowl LVI is going to be played in the new Sofi Stadium in Inglewood, CA. Both the Rams and Chargers call it "home" so it would be perfect if both of them made it to play in the game.
Last year was the first time a Super Bowl team got to play in their home stadium. The Rams and Chargers in Super Bowl LVI would be both home teams playing in the home stadium and would be EPIC!

As a team owner I vote Packers vs anybody, Chiefs perhaps? I have not watched a NFL game or tuned into ESPN since they went political. Hurts me, as I love Packers but we are all green uniform and Blue line in our house.

As a team owner I vote Packers vs anybody, Chiefs perhaps? I have not watched a NFL game or tuned into ESPN since they went political. Hurts me, as I love Packers but we are all green uniform and Blue line in our house.

After yesterday's performance, you might want to pick a different team. :lol:

Tom Brady vs whoever it doesn't matter he's getting number EIGHT!!!
To be honest , I'd like to see him get 10 before he retires. I admire him for staying in shape and still getting it done at 44.

The rams are definitely in the media narrative for winning it all. I doubt it but it's possible

-
Back