NHL 23-24

-
Yep lol, Canes **** the bed in the 3rd. Kreider was a beast.
Hongcouver pulled it out with a late 3rd period goal by Miller. With Mcjesus line on the ice....
Whoops!

As a big fan of The Original 6 come playoff time, that was a FUN game to watch!

Kinda hoping to see a Bruins/Rangers series soon. It could happen, you know!

Damn was pulling for Carolina they gave the Rangers all they could handle,man we could have Bruins vs Rangers..Celtics vs Knicks series coming up good time to be a Boston fan :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What I miss so far this year in the playoffs...
Phil Esposito calling TBL. He's one of the best and sounds drunk most of the time lol.
And these....

Lady-behind-Stars-bench.jpg

Surprisingly "quiet" BOS-FLA game.

Swayman is so good you can only score on rebounds, or flukes.

...and FLA did both.

Conversely, Bob looked in trouble half the night but got the job done.

Next up- another superhuman- Shesterkin.

Oh well..really surprised no one didn't kick the crap out of Bennett..they're are certainly NOT the big bad Bruins I grew up with!!

FL Cats showed they can win:

Low score games
High score games
"Heavy" games
Skill games
Fast games
Slow games

That's pretty impressive.

I was kind of looking forward to Panthers/Avs.

Oilers and Vancouver headed for game 7. Vancouver is in trouble if they can't make the adjustments they need. Managed only 15 shots on Skinner, while giving up 27. Oilers played the game they needed to play facing elimination and it looks like they have all the momentum going into game 7. Should be a great game.

Vancouver did not have 10 shots on goal total until the 3rd period. You ain't gonna win in a beer league with that little offense. Oilers were the better team by far, Skinner made it interesting, but the Canucks just didn't show up for the last 2+ games.
Dallas is going to be a much tougher challenge, and I have my doubts about the Oilers getting to the final round.

Vancouver did an amazing job playing with house money! At the start of the season no one expected them to qualify for the playoffs with a month to go in the regular season, let alone win the Pacific division, let alone make it past the first round.

That 3rd string goalie is phenomenal! No shame in 'Nucks season at all! Petterson should be ashamed....
Vancouver did an amazing job playing with house money! At the start of the season no one expected them to qualify for the playoffs with a month to go in the regular season, let alone win the Pacific division, let alone make it past the first round.

That 3rd string goalie is phenomenal! No shame in 'Nucks season at all! Petterson should be ashamed....
Yeah the fact they won 7 games over two rounds with 3 goalies getting wins is unreal. And that’s a brutal contract they offered EP40; I see them buying it out in a few years. He appears to have a similar vanishing act as Johnny Gaudreau in the playoffs. More space to skate around in the regular season but the playoffs aren’t that kind of game.

-
Back