NHL Playoffs 2022

-
...and they bent the Stanley Cup!

When they were grouping up for the big photo, "someone" just threw the cup into the middle, and I saw it land awkwardly.

The next time they showed it, the base was bent pretty good.
Couldn’t even get it to the locker room unscathed! LMAO! Obviously yet another too many men on the ice no call but at the end of the day the Avs earned it. Great series. Can’t wait for next year! Congrats to all you Avs fans out there!

The departing player can be within so many feet of the bench to be considered "off" the ice . And since that player was incapacitated I dont think they considered him a viable player . There was a linesman right there watching him leave the ice .

As for the icing call towards the end being waived off ...the defending player must make a concerted effort to get to the puck as fast as possible . I have suffered the same fate and it is irritating but legit. Actually it was in favor of Tampa since they won so few faceoffs. Losing the faceoff in the Avs end would have allowed the Avs to eat up more of the clock then ice the puck again ... same outcome with less time on the clock .

TB I believe did what they had. Avs were the better team. We now know the target for next season. Go Wild!

They said the expected rankings for next year (I guess not withstanding trades etc)-

1- Avs
2- NYR
3- TB

TB has some high pay/potential high pay contracts coming up.

We'll see if some of those guys being on a team that still has a chance to win another cup value that enough to make a team friendly deal.

being from stl area and a blues fan, i applaud the avs players. but the owner, stan kroenke can suck a bag of mule richards. he is the most hated person in stl.

They said the expected rankings for next year (I guess not withstanding trades etc)-

1- Avs
2- NYR
3- TB

TB has some high pay/potential high pay contracts coming up.

We'll see if some of those guys being on a team that still has a chance to win another cup value that enough to make a team friendly deal.
They will cause they want to be the last/next dynasty. I was glad they lost (Tampa) but a little sad as they have had a good run and can still probably win 1 or 2more. Kim

Another no call for too many men at a critical point and a no call for obvious icing right after.

TBL were lazy getting to the puck, the ref saw this and called off the icing, judgement call.

Hedman was less than 2 feet away.

The puck actually came to him right in front of the goal line.

So of course all the "bad calls" went against TB, right?
Hedman made no real effort to the puck. There was another wave off the other way a couple minutes before.

So….. Look at the two photos and tell me what you think.
Danton Heinen of the Penguins and Beavis

30C20FA6-1561-4182-88D5-82BBF09054E6.jpeg

F183845F-22D9-4CEA-9111-BBF18B66C104.jpeg

-
Back