NHL Playoffs 2022

-
I thiught that goal might be reversed due to goalie interference. But he was outside the crease.
Avs are back to their quick skating .
Avs player said the ice is garbage. Probably soft .

They're both playing on same ice. Altitude change should work in AVS favor, obviously not. I want 7 games and I think it would be cool to see another dynasty in my lifetime. Avs win would be good too.
This fence is hurtin' my *** lol

Hometown team ( Wild for me ) 1st choice...
Then its original six over expansion team.
Then its Canadian team over US team
Then its Northen climate team over warm climate team
And always any team over Dallas !

Lol

Vaselineski is keeping Tampa in the game . He is good ! Much better than Kemper. Kemper actually ducked to avoid getting hit by the puck !
And that back hand should not have gone in ....

Kuemper did keep them in the game until they decided to show up in OT. Avs were totally out played until OT. Nice to steal one.

Kuemper did keep them in the game until they decided to show up in OT. Avs were totally out played until OT. Nice to steal one.

Disagree on that . Both teams showed up for the 3rd but Avs had an edge on time of possesion . Vaselineski just kept stopping them . His Achilles is the blocker side inside elbow.

Keumper actually had a better save percentage ! Sure didnt look like it !

Disagree on that . Both teams showed up for the 3rd but Avs had an edge on time of possesion . Vaselineski just kept stopping them . His Achilles is the blocker side inside elbow.

Keumper actually had a better save percentage ! Sure didnt look like it !

Yes they did start with solid pressure in the 3rd and controlled OT. Going into the 3rd they were down on shots by around 10 shots. They are usually up by 10 shots. By the middle of the 3rd they showed way more endurance than TB. Kuemper had a better percentage because he also took a lot more shots. Going into OT the shots were 38-34 TB. Not typical for the Avs. Vasilevskiy is amazing. He kept the Avs from winning it late in the 3rd. Like trying to score on the frigging Wall of China.

Yes they did start with solid pressure in the 3rd and controlled OT. Going into the 3rd they were down on shots by around 10 shots. They are usually up by 10 shots. By the middle of the 3rd they showed way more endurance than TB. Kuemper had a better percentage because he also took a lot more shots. Going into OT the shots were 38-34 TB. Not typical for the Avs. Vasilevskiy is amazing. He kept the Avs from winning it late in the 3rd. Like trying to score on the frigging Wall of China.

Your right ... Tampa did have a lot of shots in the 3rd. Kinda suprised me when I saw the shots on goal stats ! And I never moved from my seat ... had the cooler within reach the whole game ...lol

I bet the "garbage iice" comment was about it being too soft and that messed with CO in game 3 . If you are used to skating on fast ice your edges will be sharpened differently and they get real grabby on soft ice which wears you out quickly . Im sure the equipment manager adjusted the blades for the 4th game . Pro stadiums have super fast ice . You feel like superman ! The puck travels faster , you glide better and turns are predictable .

I bet the "garbage iice" comment was about it being too soft and that messed with CO in game 3 . If you are used to skating on fast ice your edges will be sharpened differently and they get real grabby on soft ice which wears you out quickly . Im sure the equipment manager adjusted the blades for the 4th game . Pro stadiums have super fast ice . You feel like superman ! The puck travels faster , you glide better and turns are predictable .
Agreed, soft ice I go to a “detuned” 3/8s To MBs point the equipment manager and players will very quickly adapt equipment to ice. But clearly slow ice changes the game and often helps the slower team. They are all world class athletes playing their nuts off. Most every one of them is playing hurt to a degree. To step on the fresh ice right after the Zam, heck even I feel fast. Best sport on earth!

Agreed, soft ice I go to a “detuned” 3/8s To MBs point the equipment manager and players will very quickly adapt equipment to ice. But clearly slow ice changes the game and often helps the slower team. They are all world class athletes playing their nuts off. Most every one of them is playing hurt to a degree. To step on the fresh ice right after the Zam, heck even I feel fast. Best sport on earth!

Jeez .. you're in Fargo . You never have soft ice ...lol I bet your barns ( covered outdoor rinks) stay frozen till April .

3/8" hollow ? You either weigh 125# or have some monster legs ! I go 7/16 V-Bottom . Some forwards I know are going 3/4" which I always thought to be a goalie cut .

Wow, I have never used a 3/8 ROH. My rink sharpens skates to 1/2 ROH, so that is what I have gotten used to.
Yes, hard ice is much faster.

Jeez .. you're in Fargo . You never have soft ice ...lol I bet your barns ( covered outdoor rinks) stay frozen till April .

3/8" hollow ? You either weigh 125# or have some monster legs ! I go 7/16 V-Bottom . Some forwards I know are going 3/4" which I always thought to be a goalie cut .
We have almost thirty rinks in winter. During summer we only have about a dozen!

-
Back