NHL Playoffs 2023

-

moparmarks

zippindippintie
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Well it's pretty much that time of year again. Playoffs start on Monday. Been a fun season and looks to be another exciting cup run. The Bruins are just insane. My Avs have had a tough season with all the injuries going through a league high 38 players but are doing good. They are in a good one right now with the Oilers. McDavid is amazing.

Well it's pretty much that time of year again. Playoffs start on Monday. Been a fun season and looks to be another exciting cup run. The Bruins are just insane. My Avs have had a tough season with all the injuries going through a league high 38 players but are doing good. They are in a good one right now with the Oilers. McDavid is amazing.
He is at scoring goals
plus minus blows for 64 goals
be much more of a force if he played both ends

What a great game that was! Finally the Oil win against the Avs after many OT or shoot out loses in the regular season over the past two years!

Ugh, Vegas will beat Seattle tonight…. Hopefully the Kraken will beat the Knights on Thursday so the Oil have a chance of claiming first place in the west!

Anyone for some hockey?!? Come on over. Added this to my game room last year.

<<Native Texan & lifelong Bruins fan. Long story, but a good one I will have to share some time. The teaser is, I have been in the old Boston Gardens locker room with the players.

IMG_7222.JPG

<<Native Texan & lifelong Bruins fan. Long story, but a good one I will have to share some time. The teaser is, I have been in the old Boston Gardens locker room with the players.

View attachment 1716076528
I was on mini 1 on 1 in the old garden 1976

What a great game that was! Finally the Oil win against the Avs after many OT or shoot out loses in the regular season over the past two years!

Ugh, Vegas will beat Seattle tonight…. Hopefully the Kraken will beat the Knights on Thursday so the Oil have a chance of claiming first place in the west!
That was a great game. Glad the Avs got that loss to the Oilers out of the way so they resume winning if they met up again in the playoffs. :)

I'm not sure what MN Wild are thinking? But one and out once again? Come on Guys. They're a better team than that.

Leafs fan here, hoping they can drop the 1st round curse. Matthew's had/has nothing to prove offensively so he stepped up his 200' game HUGE this year. Samsonov and Woll have been the saviours between the pipes as Murray has been injury riddled again.
Love that hockey setup, I have one similar but in storage :BangHead:
8s that a digital video board in it?
Very cool!:thumbsup:
Disappointed the Oilers did nothing for goaltending...once Mcjesus' contract is up he will be gone.

View attachment 1716076528

Not a good time for my Lightning to be getting cold.

They're in, though.

I'd like to see Braden Point get 50 goals.

One to go and one game left.

Hoping the Bruins can avoid the President's Trophy curse.... what a season.
marchand started off well his comeback from double hip surgery but has lost his quickness as the season has gone on
and hall not playing up to what he should be with his skill and speed but its been a fun ride.
When they are all skating they are a power house not quite a shutdown cup team like the islanders were when they dominated everyone for the cup
Bobby Orr still the best ever he Had a T-56 trans of gears

The pens choked tonight the sadhawks smoked them

They weren’t going anywhere anyway and haven’t for years. Go back four years and the chemistry of this team is wrong. I think it was a case of to many offensive superstars getting paid good money and a sub level defense and goal keeping. I’m so tired of hearing the coaches say they are close to being able to compete. Lol

1976 we went to play the Montreal kids squirts and pewee teams
Hockey was just starting to get rolling in the states
We got freaking smoked by the habs 20 to 1 23 to zip etc lol
They were playing with structure at 8 yrs old and up
it was crazy how much farther along they were then the kids from the states
it took years for the states to catch up

Connor Hellebuyck is hitting his stride at the perfect time, his play has been outstanding in the last couple of weeks. Much better than the brutal slump the Jets as a team went through in February and March.

They weren’t going anywhere anyway and haven’t for years. Go back four years and the chemistry of this team is wrong. I think it was a case of to many offensive superstars getting paid good money and a sub level defense and goal keeping. I’m so tired of hearing the coaches say they are close to being able to compete. Lol
Thats true but they or anyone could got hot in the playoffs hot goalie etc
They have alot of talent same as the caps
pit should have blown up that team long ago something just not right with all that talent over the yrs

Leafs fan here, hoping they can drop the 1st round curse. Matthew's had/has nothing to prove offensively so he stepped up his 200' game HUGE this year. Samsonov and Woll have been the saviours between the pipes as Murray has been injury riddled again.
Love that hockey setup, I have one similar but in storage :BangHead:
8s that a digital video board in it?
Very cool!:thumbsup:
Disappointed the Oilers did nothing for goaltending...once Mcjesus' contract is up he will be gone.
To many turn overs in your own zone!:BangHead:

Their "starts" kill them, but $$ to donuts they will be in next year and no slouch.
I loved the dustup they had with the Panthers.
Panthers had a more disappointing year then the Sens.
That Panthers game was fun. A lot of penalty minutes and short-handed teams on the ice. It reminded me of Flyers games in the '70s.

unfortunately, my stl blues sucked a bag of donkey @#$%^. we probably need a complete rebuild but will only get a tweaking. way toooooo
many players that make the big bucks that are fringe at best. some wont pay attention and some just suck. i would not bet a nickle against the bruins. they kinda look like the avs of recent. avs walked all over everyone except the blues but beat stl in the end. how good would an avs/bruins series be?

-
Back