NHL. Tonight

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
Well boys and girls..If any care, tonight is playoff night! :hockey: I have to admit, This is the only time of year I'll be booing some Americans! :evil2: LOL. Vancouver plays Dallas and I don't think you have to guess what team I'm with... (just living across the pond from them). Really, I just hope there all exciting games. "BOO Dallas" Hee-Hee!

calgary first,,,alberta second,,,vancouver third,,any team in canada exept toronto fouth,,,any team in the states fifth,,,,then maybe, jus maybe toronto sixth. lol. Sorry my american friends but you got baseball

Well I do enjoy watching hockey. :headbang:
What time do they start playing Jimmy boy?
And how possible is it that Dallas will win?
Yall Canucks sure can handle the ice and swing a stick!! :pirat:

MtNemoMopar said:
Jim, you SOB. I was gonna route for Calgary. Just for that.....Go Canucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok,,sorry nemo,,,go toron,,,opps too late ther OUTA THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!ha ha ha ha ha ha :headbang:

My habs are not there, waaaaaa just means I might get some work done around here this spring..bummer Go Habs Go ...golfing....

How did Dallas do last night?
did anyone get the final score?

memike said:
How did Dallas do last night?
did anyone get the final score?

Long night! "(4)" periods of overtime. Vancouver 5, Dallas 4. YES!! :hockey:

69signetv8 said:
Long night! "(4)" periods of overtime. Vancouver 5, Dallas 4. YES!! :hockey:
Sounds like Dallas gave Vancouver a good game :headbang:
Did not get to see it. :scratch:

memike said:
Sounds like Dallas gave Vancouver a good game :headbang:
Did not get to see it. :scratch:

watched the whole game,,,Dalas shouda won,, theyh deserved it

Jims71duster said:
watched the whole game,,,Dalas shouda won,, theyh deserved it

On that note, It depends how you see it. Although Dallas out skated Vancouver, I think Vancouver's goalie deserved it...like he "only" stopped about 72 shots on net! :scratch:

Go-V-Go LOL

Vancouver's team hung in there and played a hard game!
Congratulations to Canada and there fans.

Hay Jimmy boy :coffee2: Dallas almost did the impossible for me.
They did not televise it for me here.
Sounds like it was a good game. :headbang:

Canada has most of the good players

hockey.jpg

This was taken from a Dallas Star's Forum

Directions to Vancouver
#490879 - 04/10/07 07:41 PM Edit Reply Quote

I was thinking it would be cool to see a game on the road. I have been looking all over this atlas but I don't see Vancouver anywhere. What state is this sh*t in??!?
I am willing to go as far as maybe a drive to St Louis or somewhere about that far. I hope it isn't in the Virgin Islands or some other place that is like a state but not really a state.

help!

Too bad they didn't show the game down there Mike, I've heard that NHL coverage is really bad in the US since ESPN dropped covering it. The problem is hockey doesn't have a great following down there, I think it's actually below woman's basketball in popularity, no disrespect intended to the ladies but up here it's a religion 2nd to none. :headbang: Unfortunately Dallas has a great chance of winning the series, they outplayed Vancouver most of the first game and could have won. I hope Vancouver plays better tonight. I totall agree with Jims71duster on the Toronto comment, I just have no fondness for center of the universe Toronto :thefinge:

Rob, you, and Jim can both kiss my #@$%. LOL

Us Leaf fans are dedicated, and dumb.
At least we took out the Habs.

Go Canucks!!!!!!!

69 Swinger1 (Small).JPG

Nothing personal MtNemoMopar, it isn't really even the team I can't stand, it's the "Hockey Night In Toronto" thing that gets on my nerves. It goes way back to the early 70's when I first started watching hockey, Toronto was a brutally bad team but that's the game we always got to watch even if there was a Boston/Montreal game on when they were the two best teams. Nothing has changed since then, it's still always Toronto they show and hype.

I got a kick out of the post Jimmy Boy found from the Dallas forum where the guy couldn't find Vancouver, never heard of Canada I guess.

I love my hockey night in Canada, and I love the Leafs, so I can't complain.
What really ticks me off, is that Slimey Bettman GIVING NBC the Ottawa vs Pittsburg game. The CBC pays big money, and gets crapped on by the NHL, yet our ratings would be triple. Talk about shoving it down the Americans throats, and up our @#$$'s.
Go Canucks!!

MtNemoMopar said:
I love my hockey night in Canada, and I love the Leafs, so I can't complain.
What really ticks me off, is that Slimey Bettman GIVING NBC the Ottawa vs Pittsburg game. The CBC pays big money, and gets crapped on by the NHL, yet our ratings would be triple. Talk about shoving it down the Americans throats, and up our @#$$'s.
Go Canucks!!

A.B.T. mr.Mt. Nemo A.BT. ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

-
Back