-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatnik

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Selling the seats I've had in my Duster. Going lightweight aftermarket in the spring. Nice shape, no rips/cracks or bad seams etc. Tracks in good shape, could use a paint job I suppose but move freely and work fine. Foam good etc. These are not restored show quality seats, but rather nice driver seats I'd say. Look good in the A-bodies!

$400 obo. prefer pick up within the Kalamazoo, MI area. Willing to drive 1/2hr or so to meet up. Willing to listen to reasonable offers. Shipping would be a bear I think on these, but if it comes down to it, and someone wants to pay it I'd do it.

PM me!

Thanks FABO!

Attachments

• Seats 1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 573
  • Seats 2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 548
  • Seats 3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 558
  • Seats 4.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 526
  • Seats 5.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 524
  • Seats 6.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 542
Hi do you known if the seats are the same as 70 swinger?

I don't believe they are exact replacements for a 70 Swinger but they will fit, and in my opinion these high back buckets look better anyway. I think a 70 Dart Swinger had low back buckets from the factory. I had these in my 70 Duster and they fit/looked great.

I don't believe they are exact replacements for a 70 Swinger but they will fit, and in my opinion these high back buckets look better anyway. I think a 70 Dart Swinger had low back buckets from the factory. I had these in my 70 Duster and they fit/looked great.

I am checking with lengendary Interiors on Monday I had a 70 Swinger with high backs sure look the same if so I would like to make a deal with you

Thanks
al

Hey works for me Al! I know I've seen the highbacks in those 70-72 style Dart Swingers as well...just dont have enough knowledge to know if they were factory or not, maybe someone will chime in here that knows forusre. They very well could have been an option for all I know. All I know is I prefer the look over the lowback style. But again, just an opinion.

Let me know, I"ll be here! :headbang:

Guys just so everyone is clear. I'm working with everyone in order of pm rec'd. Gene was first, and I'm currently working with him still. 2nd was al, 3rd was tom. I've pm'd you all back to this effect as well. Ok I'll move in that order as needed and update you all via pm if/when things change. Thanks for being cool to work with!

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back