Nice car... but

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
not all original bcoz not original color ......but i like it ...its priced a bit high but i would still buy it if i had big money just to look like my hero Leanne (cudachick1968 )

the only reason i think its priced too high is bcoz thats not a 340 obviously .....even has the air cleaner pointed in the wrong direction :laughing:....but still a dang nice car

that starter relay looks aweful on the top of the inner fender instead of tucked behind the battery like its supposed to be :laughing:

This one Is too easy to pick apart for the money being asked, so I'll stop now.

Very nice grilles, tailpanel, and bumpers ....thats always a mega plus on these cars. :razz:

Notice the all original ECU.

Don't get me wrong, it's a nice car. Drove past my house over the weekend. But using the description of all original combined with the asking price...

Barrett and Jackson syndrome maybe?

It must have the rare AC equipped with AC compressor delete, option.

Judging by that price I need to raise the asking price on mine to about $55,000.

............an' we don' getta' see the inside, why, 'cause it hasn't been put together either?

"All Original????" I guess the definition of THAT is down the tubes........................

How is it all original if it has been painted a diff color, rolling on aftermarket wheel/tires, ect

What are all those wires hanging over the radiator support by the horns doing??

What kind of snaggled up mess is that wiring?? Looks like an all you can eat spaghetti dinner I once crashed!!!

$35K is probably what he has into the half-assed "restoration" that he paid some Joe Schmo to do for him, and its the only way he's going to be able to get out from under the rolling sacrilege that is this car!

This just gets better 'n better.............and by that I mean

worser n' worser, LOL

-
Back