Nice car in the Publics parking lot

-

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
The Wife and I were going into the Public Grocery store in Brooksville,Florida for some items and I saw in the parking lot a convertible top that looked familiar. It turned out to be a valiant convertible that looks pretty darn good. I didn't get but 1 picture since we were trying to get home to feed our Pugs (the reason for the trip). Is the cars owner a member on here? if not the car did look pretty good and I liked it a lot. I'm glad to see then out and about on a gorgeous day.
20171202_132918[1].jpg

I put a note on every A'body I come across inviting them to FABO. I ran into a guy with a 71 slant Duster he bought off a friend for $600. He was doing some front end work and I told him about us. dont know if he ever joined. I told him he scored with the Duster too: straight body, tired motor.

I was in Las Vegas last week. One day I saw a black 68 Charger cruising down Fremont Street. Next day saw a black 69 Charger cruising the strip. Last evening there sitting in front of the Plaza waiting for the shuttle, a black 65 Fury pulls up in front of the hotel.
Must be a lot of black mopars in Vegas.

-
Back