Nice day to roam an old junkyard(pics.)

-

EvilScamp

Reaction score
Nice day here in PA to roam an old JY, tons of of cars but unfortunately they have been here for so long not much left except for some parts.
004-13.jpg

005-12.jpg

006-9.jpg

007-9.jpg

008-8.jpg

The last pic,is that a 67 Valiant post car?If yes,would make a great ProTouring car or Drag car.I love going through scrapyards,always wonder the history of the cars.What is the white car in the first pic with just the 1/4 panel showing?

The last pic,is that a 67 Valiant post car?If yes,would make a great ProTouring car or Drag car.I love going through scrapyards,always wonder the history of the cars.What is the white car in the first pic with just the 1/4 panel showing?

There are several late 60's Valiant post cars in the yard but they are rotted apart!
It's a 64 Plymouth one of 4 in there.

I wouldnt mind having the trim off that green 72 dart/scamp. I dont see it on too many cars...

Are there any 62 Valiant sedans......I need tailight assemblies....the round ones, not the cat's eyes type.

Where in PA.? I was born in Williamsport and grew up in Greensburg.
I lived in Williamsport for 10 years, wandered through all sorts of yards in a 40-50 mile radius...EvilScamp is on the edge of that so we might have overlapped, but it doesn't look familiar to me.

Wow, sadly we don't have much of that around here anymore. I see some good parts on that 72 Dart..like the grille I need!

047-2.jpg

What do you think the taillights out of this would run and are they uncracked?

Maybe even the entire bumper with lights, have a friend looking for one.

-
Back