Nice day to roam an old junkyard(pics.)

-
Yeah the 3 pieces together. My car came with the front trim on the hood and fender extensions but not the rear.

I'm not sure what he will want for them but i can grab them for you if you want.
Send me a PM if your interested.

How about a slightly used Cuda?

035.jpg

029.jpg

2 to choose from! :toothy10:
046.jpg

047-2.jpg

What do you think the taillights out of this would run and are they uncracked?

Maybe even the entire bumper with lights, have a friend looking for one.

The one lense is gone and the other is cracked that's why i didn't grab it.

hey really great shots i was wondering ive been seareching for these parts since i got the car are there any 77 aspens or volares i need a lid from the console/a seat belt cover off a 2 dr coupe on the headliner.
i got pics in my thread in the wanted section with pics of exactly wjhat ineed. thanks.

I say we all give these mopars a moment of silence.

then break out the tools and strip'em of what ever is good

At least if he knows what he has and what it's worth, he probably won't crush too much stuff. Hopefully. Lots of good parts still on those.

Man if those fury are mostly there they are worth a fortune, and I think I saw a Henry J? I know no one here probably doesnt like the older cars, but I think their value is attractive, my dad said that back in the 70's you couldnt find those model of cars anywhere and if you did it would cost you a fortune to fix up.
They are like the 57 chevy's they were the chry. car to have and the ford fairlane was the ford car to have. American history at its finest.

Man if those fury are mostly there they are worth a fortune, and I think I saw a Henry J? I know no one here probably doesnt like the older cars, but I think their value is attractive, my dad said that back in the 70's you couldnt find those model of cars anywhere and if you did it would cost you a fortune to fix up.

Good eye! Here's a pic of it, i think it's a 51 or 52 not sure though.

022.jpg

-
Back