-
Status
Not open for further replies.

swinger340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
B5 blue, blue interior 71 340 auto, #s matching, original fender tag and build sheet. Located in Indiana. All the original metal (so they claim). Looks to be in good shape by the photo. If i were closer and it is as nice as it is described, i would be very interested. If anyone lives close to this car or knows the car PM me. If it is what they say I would be willing to pay someone to look @ it for me and have it shipped.

I saw it too, Looks real nice for the $$ Joel Cooper had hi 70 340 Swinger listed last month for $11000 which seemed like a great deal too.

B5 blue, blue interior 71 340 auto, #s matching, original fender tag and build sheet. Located in Indiana. All the original metal. Looks real good in the photo. If i were closer and it is as nice as it is described, it would be setting in my garage rite now. If anyone lives close to this car or knows the car PM me. If it is what they say I would be willing to pay someone to look @ it for me and have it shipped.

Take a look at the drivers side outside mirror - not factory. The rest of the car may be just fine, and there may be a good reason why that mirror is there, but it's not what the car came with from the factory.

Also keep in mind - pictures from a distance can be deceiving - good idea to have a Mopar person check the car carefully.

PM Sent...know a guy in Ohio who's real nice, and real reasonable on shipping. Not me, but it's a guy I can put you in touch with.

Take a look at the drivers side outside mirror - not factory. The rest of the car may be just fine, and there may be a good reason why that mirror is there, but it's not what the car came with from the factory.

Also keep in mind - pictures from a distance can be deceiving - good idea to have a Mopar person check the car carefully.
I was hoping for someone to look at it. I wont buy a car on photos alone. Have seen nice looking cars in pics that end up being not so nice in person all to many times. Seems as though everyone's interpolation of nice can vary a lot. I noticed the aftermarket mirror, and was wondering whats up w that. If I had a #s car I wouldn't put that thing on it. Makes me wonder if it really is what they say or not.

Moparts,org its the last car listed in the a bodies for sale section

I heard through a reputable source that this car has rust issues hence the low price.:usa2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back