Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusterdude72

IN MOPAR MUSCLE MAGAZINE
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I had posted this for sale awhile back but minus a hard drive and operating system, and I was asking $150.00 at that time I believe.

I had taken the hard drive out of the computer and installed it into my current computer because my current computer had no hard drive when I bought it.

I have since upgraded my current computers hard drive so I re installed the original hard drive back into the computer and I installed a fresh copy of windows 7 ultimate edition ( Authenticated licensed copy with manufacturer certificate ). All service packs and updates have been performed and it is ready to go!

I have no use for 2 computers and could use the money more right now.

Here is some info on it.
it is a Acer Aspire 4720Z ,The ram has been upgraded to 2gb ,120gb HD,its a dual core processer,bluetooth,wifi,dvd burner with light scribe technology, has built in SD card reader works great!, power supply is also included, and battery holds a charge.

its a few years old so on the bottom of the computer it has some scratches and what not from be slid around on a desk. but otherwise its pretty much in great shape both cosmetically and performance wise. on the lid of the laptop there is a Vinyl sticker of a barracuda, but I figured I would leave it on there in case someone would prefer to have it left on there.

Id like to get $200.00 INCLUDING shipping....but ill entertain reasonable offers.

please contact me through PM with interest.

located in lower MI

Paypal prefered

Will be shipped through USPS priority mail

Attachments

• IMAG0040.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 240
  • IMAG0042.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 244
how about $180.00 including shipping?

again, im open to reasonable offers, just send me a PM . I gotta pay some bills so I need to get the laptop sold.

I removed the barracuda sticker.

is anyone interested?, Its looking like my wife might get the job she went to school for and has been working hard at getting finally but im trying to round up gas money to get her back and forth for the first week so if anyone is interested in the laptop please PM me. Thanks

Ok everyone, last time im going to drop the price. $150.00 plus shipping ,thats super cheap

This is all that I could find. It does not seem to support of your use of the word "newer".

http://www.retrevo.com/s/Acer-4720Z-Laptops-review-manual/id/7196ci953/t/1-2/

"newer" in the sense that it is basically up to spec with todays average computers. and if you would read above I mentioned its a few years old so please dont make it sound like im trying to pawn off a few year old computer as brand new because that is not the case. I posted all the info on it and the laptop is priced accordingly and I have lowered the price to an even better deal for someone.

so please unless you plan on buying it do not bother posting. its in the rules after all.

We sell a lot of notebooks, and although that one is a little older, it is more than sufficient to run Win7 especially with your 2GB RAM. $150 with a working battery/adapter, is not unreasonable.

Grant

We sell a lot of notebooks, and although that one is a little older, it is more than sufficient to run Win7 especially with your 2GB RAM. $150 with a working battery/adapter, is not unreasonable.

Grant

Thanks oneofmany , I thought so also. I see these and similar computers selling locally and on the internet for much more so I figured I was being reasonable.

Heres more info from Acers website IMO I have worked at a Computer store (Cyberworks) for 10 years, and the only 2 laptops I will ever own is an Acer or a Toshiba, that being said your laptop is PRICED right at $150.00 a good deal for someone good luck with the sale.... Dusterdude

Platform • Intel® Centrino® Duo mobile processor technology, featuring: (for
selected models)
• Intel® Core™2 Duo mobile processor T7300/T7500/T7700 (4
MB L2 cache, 2/2.20/2.40 GHz, 800 MHz FSB), T7100 (2 MB L2
cache, 1.80 GHz, 800 MHz FSB), T5250/T5450 (2 MB L2 cache,
1.50/1.66 GHz, 667 MHz FSB), supporting Intel® 64
architecture
• Mobile Intel® GM965/PM965 Express Chipset
• Intel® Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN (dual-band quad-mode
802.11a/b/g/Draft-N) Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDR network connection,
supporting Acer SignalUp™ with InviLink™ Nplify™ wireless
technology
• Intel® Pentium® Dual-Core processor T2310 / T2330 (1 MB L2 cache,
1.46 GHz / 1.6 GHz, 533 MHz FSB) (for selected models)
• Intel® Celeron® processor 530/540/550 (1 MB L2 cache, 1.73/1.86/2
GHz, 533 MHz FSB) (for selected models)
• Mobile Intel® GL960 Express Chipset (for selected models)
System memory • Up to 2 GB of DDR2 667 MHz memory, upgradeable to 4 GB using
two soDIMM modules (dual-channel support) (for selected models)
• Up to 1 GB of DDR2 533 MHz memory, upgradeable to 2 GB using
two soDIMM modules (dual-channel support) (for selected models)
Display 14" WXGA TFT LCD, 200-nit brightness, 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, 16 ms
response time, supporting simultaneous multi-window viewing via Acer
GridVista™ (for selected models)
14.1" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite™ TFT LCD, 200-nit brightness, 1280 x 800
pixel resolution, 16 ms response time, supporting simultaneous multiwindow
viewing via Acer GridVista™ (for selected models)
Graphics • Mobile Intel® GM965/GL960 Express chipset with integrated 3D
graphics, featuring Intel® Graphic Media Accelerator (GMA) X3100
with up to 358 MB of Intel Dynamic Video Memory Technology 4.0
(8MB of dedicated GDDR2 VRAM, up to 350 MB of shared system
memory), supporting Microsoft DirectX® 9 and DirectX® 10 (for
selected models) or
• NVIDIA GeForce® 8400M G with up to 1024 MB of TurboCache™
(128 MB of dedicated GDDR2 VRAM, 896 MB of share system
memory), supporting NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology (WMV HD,
High Definition MPEG-2 hardware acceleration), Microsoft®
DirectX® 9, DirectX® 10, OpenEXR High Dynamic Range (HDR)
technology, and PCI Express® (for selected models)
• Dual independent display support
• 16.7 million colors
• MPEG-2/DVD hardware-assisted capability (acceleration/full
decode) (for selected models)
• WMV9 (VC-1) and H.264 (AVC) support (acceleration/full decode)
(for selected models)
• S-video/TV-out (NTSC/PAL) support
• Acer Arcade™ featuring Acer CinemaVision™ and Acer
ClearVision™ technologies

Thanks. And thanks for posting the factory specs. Keep in mind that the memory has been upgraded as i mentioned and it has been upgraded to windows 7 also everyone.

And yes I have owned a few acers over the years and they have been great computers. same with toshibas with the exception of one that came from the factory DOA. I currently have a 2011 model HP laptop with 8 gb of ram and 500gb hd and dual core processor with windows 7 and honestly the acer I am selling is just as quick.

"2011 model HP laptop with 8 gb of ram and 500gb hd and dual core processor with windows 7 and honestly the acer I am selling is just as quick"

Haha should have bought another Acer..... just teasing ya... oh and a FYI Acer is the worlds largest laptop manufacture, they own Acer, Gateway and E-Machine, I am not saying that emachine and gateways are good just stating that they are owned by Acer. Acer has also or will be selling the worlds thinest laptop, even thinner than an Apple/ Mac

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/computers...-and-worlds-thinnest-ultrabook-aspire-s5/7285

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back