Nice Pic and write up on us in National Dragster April Edition

-

GTX JOHN

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Finally pried my April Dragster from my boy.
Nice Picture of my Demon and write up = BUT
they confused me with my son Jon!

Cool deal, you guys get a lot of press. Cars kind of stand out. And then one of the cars seems to go rounds a few times a year.

Last edited:
Yes Sir = Now and Then even a Blind Chicken will get a lump of Corn!!

Truthfully:
I believe we have won the Mopar Performance "Top Performer" Award for the best finishing
Mopar at NHRA National Races more than anyone else.
This is even though my Health and my son's four very young Children do not let us race nearly
as often or as far away as many other teams are able to race.

Phil 4:13
I can do all things thru Jesus Christ who gives me strength!
Blessed be his Holy Name and all glory be to God!

Last edited:
Yes Sir = Now and Then even a Blind Chicken will get a lump of Corn!!

Truthfully:
I believe we have won the Mopar Performance "Top Performer" Award for the best finishing
Mopar at NHRA National Races more than anyone else.
This is even though my Health and my son's four very young Children do not let us race nearly
as often or as far away as many other teams are able to race.

Phil 4:13
I can do all things thru Jesus Christ who gives me strength!
Blessed be his Holy Name and all glory be to God!

Without him we are nothing.

Congrats !!! Gotta love those Mopar Stockers and Super Stockers ! look forward to reading the article .. my National Dragsters come so sporadically I hope I get to see it .. but then again what do I expect for $120 a year ! or what ever they are charging now

Congrats !!! Gotta love those Mopar Stockers and Super Stockers ! look forward to reading the article .. my National Dragsters come so sporadically I hope I get to see it .. but then again what do I expect for $120 a year ! or what ever they are charging now

Ya between the price and most of our local tracks moving away from NHRA I gave it up many many years ago.

-
Back