[SOLD] Nice used red line dog dish hubcaps

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
the first btop pic of them top left dish is dented up bad looks to be in the pic ,please be honest ,could you take one pic of that and posted it or send your pics to me individual shots spearate dish pics ,sure like to have ,but i put my dart into alot of shows .i will give you my personal email address if you take more pics .
thanks
dartpower...

still looking for good condition set of dog dish caps ,even if that guy would sell the best 2 and then keep looking for good quatity 2 more .but still looking

Hey "dartpower".. Both this ad and the other redline dogdish ad you replied to are three years old so they are probably sold and that may also be the reason you are not getting any answers..

the first btop pic of them top left dish is dented up bad looks to be in the pic ,please be honest ,could you take one pic of that and posted it or send your pics to me individual shots spearate dish pics ,sure like to have ,but i put my dart into alot of shows .i will give you my personal email address if you take more pics .
thanks
dartpower...

won a set off eBay ,no longer looking or needing ,won 5 in bidding yesterday ,really great shape ,so finished for now ,for redline dog dish caps ,thanks all for the help ..
dartpower.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back