Nite Moves update and thanks CudaCox

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
I went to the Docs yesterday and had a assesment from Physio///:banghead:It looks like im off for at least 3 more weeks or even longer. Im having minimal pain in my back but alot of pain from the right lower back aspect down hip to toes.....Sciatica. This is really bumming me out...BIG. I got a box late yesterday as well. Made my day......Thanks Craig//AKA CudaCox. It looks like im going to have alot of time to read them. I appreciate the great jesture sending me this and i wont forget it. Thanks all for the support here.

Attachments

• HPIM1579 (640x480).jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 174
The best way to deal with your sciatica is lots and lots of rest. (I had it once)
CudaCox is an alright guy have had a few dealings with him, make sure he didn't slip a Play Girl book in there. LOL!
Take care get better soon.

Kenny

Very cool gesture on Craigs part Ed. Wear yer rubber gloves and make sure the pages arent stuck together!!
Hope the rest helps your back out!

The best way to deal with your sciatica is lots and lots of rest. (I had it once)
CudaCox is an alright guy have had a few dealings with him, make sure he didn't slip a Play Girl book in there. LOL!
Take care get better soon.

Kenny
* Hey Kenny, I'm saving all the play girl's for you! After all you told me you guy's out there go both ways!! Mopar and Ford! lol..:dontknow:[-X

Well i just went out to send a parcel and went to Zellers with the wife. Great to get out of the house...After approx. 1 hour i was done. :violent1: My wife felt bad but i told her..i wont know what i can do unless i try it. Now i know. Home now tooks some meds and lay down time.:cry: BTW...No sticky pages YET..LOL

That is great of CUDACOX to do. I know that will help you pass the time.

-
Back