NJ FABO MOPAR picnic

-

68gtxman

I used to reMember
Reaction score
NJ FABO MOPAR PICNIC

Hello everyone, 68gtxman and Fratzoglover (and our spouses) are co-hosting a MOPAR picnic on Saturday May 14th from 1:00 to 5:00 PM for all FABO, FBBO, FCBO (etc.) and other MOPAR fans who can make it. We ask that you RSVP so we can figure out how many burgers and dogs we need to burn. When you RSVP, we'll give you the address in Eastampton NJ and you'll give us your email address. (Eastampton is right next to Mt. Holly, NJ). We plan to have drinking water available for you and we would like you to bring either a side dish or dessert for approximately 12 people (we are not asking for you to pay for anything we are providing).

Although this is not a car show per se, we would love for you to bring your MOPARS so we can gawk at them! We also want this to be an opportunity for everyone to swap meet stuff, so bring your small swap or sale items and a list of any larger items you may wish to let go.

If you have a suggestion to add something to this get together, just let us know.

This is a family event, so bring your spouse and kids. If it rains, then we will move the picnic to May 15th at the same time.

The reason we are hosting this event is solely for the love of MOPARS and the lack of events for just us MOPAR lovers. We hope you can join us.:blob:

I forgot to say that you don't need to be from NJ to attend! Anyone who can make the drive is very welcome too!

Only got one "maybe" RSVP so far. Doesn't anyone like picnics anymore? Counting Jim, his wife and mine, plus some friends, so far we have 8 people coming to this party.

Put us on your calendar and RSVP please.

Wow sounds like a great time, and not far from me. Sorry to say I'll be in Maryland that day bringing my son home from College for the summer. I would really like to get together with some fellow members in my area. Maybe some of us could meet up for lunch or something in the future??

Tom

The Philly metro area must surely have a decent concentration of members Tom. We can do it again in the upcoming months.

Sounds great, I'm not far from you, I'm in Bordentown NJ. 3rd. Saturday evening in June is our Streets of Dreams car show in Bordentown. Great time I'll keeep you posted.

Tom

Whoever PMed me before this morning, your messages were lost due to the software changes. Send me a new PM so I can send you my address for the picnic.

We're really looking forward to it!!! So far, we have a total of 8 people coming.

Two weeks left to go! Let me know if you can make it and I'll pass on the address to you.

Wish I could. Live just south of You 0ff exit 32 of 295. My kids have baseball keep me in mind for cruises etc.

Wish I could. Live just south of You 0ff exit 32 of 295. My kids have baseball keep me in mind for cruises etc.

We'll post future plans right here.

Time is drawing near friends. Only a week and a half to go!

I'm still good to go. Really surprised nobody else is interested.

Maybe we could check out the airshow that day too if possible.

The air show (at McGuire AFB) will be ending at roughly the same time our picnic will. Plus traffic is always a killer there (in and out).

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

We had a very successful picnic! Thanks to everyone for making this event so fun!

After lunch we took the cars out on a 6 mile cruise for some fun. The weather held out here, though I think at least two cars will be driving home through the rain. Thanks for doing that so we could enjoy seeing your cars!

We hope to do this at least once more this summer. PM me your email address if you want to be added onto our email list.

We had a very successful picnic! Thanks to everyone for making this event so fun!

After lunch we took the cars out on a 6 mile cruise for some fun. The weather held out here, though I think at least two cars will be driving home through the rain. Thanks for doing that so we could enjoy seeing your cars!

We hope to do this at least once more this summer. PM me your email address if you want to be added onto our email list.

Thanks for hosting the picnic. It was nice meeting everyone.

I made it home already and no rain here yet.

NJ FABO MOPAR PICNIC

Hello everyone, 68gtxman and Fratzoglover (and our spouses) are co-hosting a MOPAR picnic on Saturday May 14th from 1:00 to 5:00 PM for all FABO, FBBO, FCBO (etc.) and other MOPAR fans who can make it. We ask that you RSVP so we can figure out how many burgers and dogs we need to burn. When you RSVP, we'll give you the address in Eastampton NJ and you'll give us your email address. (Eastampton is right next to Mt. Holly, NJ). We plan to have drinking water available for you and we would like you to bring either a side dish or dessert for approximately 12 people (we are not asking for you to pay for anything we are providing).

Although this is not a car show per se, we would love for you to bring your MOPARS so we can gawk at them! We also want this to be an opportunity for everyone to swap meet stuff, so bring your small swap or sale items and a list of any larger items you may wish to let go.

If you have a suggestion to add something to this get together, just let us know.

This is a family event, so bring your spouse and kids. If it rains, then we will move the picnic to May 15th at the same time.

The reason we are hosting this event is solely for the love of MOPARS and the lack of events for just us MOPAR lovers. We hope you can join us.:blob:

I forgot to say that you don't need to be from NJ to attend! Anyone who can make the drive is very welcome too!

I was inspired by reading this post, and thought this kind of small event would be really cool to do in various region's of the country. I think we could do something of the like, but probably only have enough room for maybe twenty cars at most, only because we have too many parts cars and so on, sitting around. It would be neat to see how many people, in the state of Michigan, and surrounding area's might come to a picnic of this sort. Don't know when.... but would like to see if any interest. Dodge33

-
Back