NJ Mopar Fam.

-

qbenplaya00

Reaction score
hey guys... just checking in with the NE to see who is Jersey (Eastern PA/Southern NY/NYC/Western CT). I have a &4 ply scamp i want her to meet other mopars in the area... (in summer/fall). i feel like i am the only one out of my buddies that has a mopar and kind of feel left out sometimes bec they go to all these other shows for their cars. maybe we can meet up for some :coffee2: or :happy1: or some :burnout: or maybe some :icescrea:.... well you get the idea. point is just to meet people you know go to shows and what not.

let me know. :blob:

i'm in Jersey Hudson County.

100_0007.jpg

I'm out in philadelphia just picked up a71 scamp and am restoring a 67 cuda right now. i am also looking for fellow mopar enthusiasts. there really seem to be none around here.

I'm just south of Easton Pa, in New Jersey. Welcome to the group. There's a bunch that have a monthly car show just off Rt 78 past Allentown.

good to know Robbie.... i go to Allentown bec my father lives out there. so i can always shoot over.... i bet now tho its dying down.

s.jersey here. theres tons of mopar guys in philly and the surrounding area along with north jersey. if you can't fine them your not looking.

I have a 73 Duster slant six, picked it up a couple months ago in Connecticut . Dropped in a new rear and have been driving it while Im fixin her up. I plan on hittin a few shows and car nights this summer. Hope to bump into some of you guys.

I'm from Bayville NJ. We have a ton of classic and late model Mopars in my area. Many of them are in my club I started with a few friends last season. So far, we have close to 80 members.
It's not a Mopar exclusive club but most of us have atleast 1.
Hope to see ya around!

Tony

Hope to have a GREAT time this year

Attachments

• 432002_396214287071035_100000474019512_87894489_185978630_n.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 210
untitled.jpg (17.9 KB)

Rockaway NJ here

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 176
I'm in Bordentown NJ and we have cruse nights every Monday (Weather Permitting) at the K-mart in Hamilton Twp. we start arriving at @5:30 and stay till you want to leave. Hope to see you there, look for the b-3 blue Demon 340.

Tom

I'm in Bordentown NJ and we have cruse nights every Monday (Weather Permitting) at the K-mart in Hamilton Twp. we start arriving at @5:30 and stay till you want to leave. Hope to see you there, look for the b-3 blue Demon 340.

Tom

haven't been to that one in years. i always forget about it.

-
Back