no chicken no check

-
Goddamn,440! My favorite show! If Peg quit eating bonbons,Al would beat " Chi town Hustler" ROFL,LAMO, times 10!

Actually,no 66(lol) .L.M.A.O,at Pacers,and Gremlins being pushed in.Damn good point,though....

The only reason we watched........................

Christina%20Applegate%20wallpaper%20%285%29.jpg

The only reason we watched........................

Christina%20Applegate%20wallpaper%20%285%29.jpg

If you didn't want to jump her bones, we would have to question your herto status....

Any living, breathing male would want a piece of that...

Beaked front bumper and yes X2:eek:ops: make that X3 on kelly in some of my dreams :D..

Cliff, you beat me to it. Do you think the doctor kept them, and maybe pulls them out at night and plays with them? Or am I just being un-necessarily gross?

On a side note, why can't I type the word d i s g u s t i n g? Every time I try, it changes it to disgusting.

Cliff, you beat me to it. Do you think the doctor kept them, and maybe pulls them out at night and plays with them? Or am I just being un-necessarily disgusting?

I don't know, but I think my post killed this thread

Yours, or mine. Either way it doesn't matter. We can still remember them the way they were. I still think she should have posed for Playboy right before the surgery. That way, they could be preserved for posterity.

:glasses7:

Attachments

• al-bundy-shoot-me-150x150.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,536
  • bundy4.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,704
  • bundy5.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,594
  • bundy2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 1,769
  • bundy3.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 1,569