No dash lights?

-

SSSN8KE

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My dash lights will come on for about 3-4 minutes then they shut off. I have the Rallye Dash with a new printed circuit. When I turn on the dash lights everything works but only for a couple of minutes. Once they shut off they will not come back on. If I turn the headlight switch it turns until the interior light comes on but that’s it. I’m thinking it could be the headlight switch. The dash has been removed twice, all connections and grounds are good.

Thanks for your help and input.
Stu.

If vigourously wiggling/ twisting the dimmer does nothing, I would check connections at the INST fuse. The clips, check for looseness and rust at the wire terminals, and even try a new fuse

Oh and are you CERTAIN the tail/ park lamps are working? The dash lamps circuit is fed from the tail / park

If vigourously wiggling/ twisting the dimmer does nothing, I would check connections at the INST fuse. The clips, check for looseness and rust at the wire terminals, and even try a new fuse

Oh and are you CERTAIN the tail/ park lamps are working? The dash lamps circuit is fed from the tail / park
Good idea regarding the fuse, rust etc. Vigorous wiggling does nothing. Yes the tail/park lamps are all working.

-
Back