No emergencies, but request some prayers

-
Made it. Thanks everyone! I stopped 3 times to sleep totaling 3 hours for 38 up straight. That slow down-speed up trick you guys taught me solved A L L aggressive tailgating without anyone getting angry. I love you guys. Happy holidays!!!!!!!! I am sleeping in two minutes.

glad to hear you made it there in time and in one piece

Just stop at a hotel for a little sleep if neither of you is honestly awake enough to drive. Sometimes it's hard to sleep in a car, so it could happen.

funny story, I had a opel kadett once (the same model as the last Pontiac lemans) in a 4 door version
at some point I replaced the stock seats with stock seats from a 2 door sports model which were almost like racing bucket seats

because the seats belonged in a 2 door car they had the little lever to tilt/slide them almost all the way forward

one day me and my then girlfriend went on a road trip to paris
I drove all the way through the night and stopped about 2 hours short of paris
I had a very thin twinsized mattress that I had rolled up very tight and stuck in the trunk
moving both seat all the way forward I had enough room to unroll the mattress almost completely and me and my girlfriend slept rather comfortable parked on a side street in some unnamed city in france

(and if that doesn't put a smile on your face im sure a pic of the car will)

Glad yall made it. Merry Christmas. Give the baby a hug for me.

-
Back