no friggin' way!

-
Not no way not no how..uh-uh...nossir.. I got the heebies just watching.....

all I know is I couldn't do that..... damn thats some freaky stuff. OSHA approved to free clime? damn.

I must echo the sentiments expressed by younzes in here, I had butterflies and near nausea just watching that video, no way, not for all the tea in China, all the gold in Fort Knox, nope, no f'in way, now how, never.

Sheesh

FF

I have done similar things. In high school and for several years afterward we used to go rock climbing 2 or 3 times a year. A favorite spot was Seneca Rocks State Park in West Virginia. It think it was around 1,200 feet to the top. A friend of mine has (or had) a shot of me that I keep hoping he will find. He was about 15 feet above me and said "smile". In the shot, I am looking up with both hands and one foot on the rock, and over my shoulder it is about 800 feet straight down to the treetops. No ropes. We always free-climbed because equipment was too expensive. Ah, the brainless invincibility of youth! Luckily we all survived. Would I try it today? HELL NO! I like the ground thank you.

-
Back