No insurance!

-

mischiefdart

Reaction score
After waiting a over a week to get an accident report after being cut off on my Harley I contacted the guys insurance company to make a claim. His card was good when he showed it to the cops but he had not made a payment and it was cancelled in November! No wonder he took off. It is his own stupidity though because I would have been resonable and worked with him. Now I have no choice but to report it to the cop and take him to court. The roads around here are hazardous with the number of awefull drivers on the road. What can be done?

Sorry to hear about the accident. Im glad you are ok. Its dushe bags like that ,keep our rates high. I would file a police report and get in touch with your insurance company. They have attorneys that handle this for you.

No uninsured motorist coverage for motorcylcles in PA. It looks like I would have to go to court or eat it. Good thing I did not get seriously injured. I would be responsible for all the costs.

Freakin' scumbags. Reminds me of when a guy in his 40's driving a new dodge truck pulled out in front of me while I was doing about 50mph. I managed to swerve, but he still clipped the back corner and bumper of my truck. Come to find out, he had no insurance on a brand new truck. After a couple of no show court appearances by him I gave up and let the court take care of it with a warrant. One day i saw his truck at a gas station while I was filling up at the gas pumps. I waited for 20 minutes while leaning against his drivers door, because I was going to beat his ***. He wouldn't come out, so I went inside. He locked himself in the the bathroom crying. The clerk said that she would call the police if anything happened, so I called him a worthless POS and left. What a loser.

Sorry for the rant. I hope it works out for you.

thats quite a stoy badart LOL, good luck with your case man, were thankful you werent seriously injured

I hope I am wrong about this but I doubt you will end up getting anything. Here in Atlanta, if there are no injuries, the police won't help you. And, the lowlifes know this, they know what they can get away with....

I hope I am wrong about this but I doubt you will end up getting anything. Here in Atlanta, if there are no injuries, the police won't help you. And, the lowlifes know this, they know what they can get away with....

Same here in AZ. My wife was rear ended by a truck when she was driving her Corolla. The truck took off. She got the license number and a description of the driver. The cops never even bothered to contact the hit and run driver since my wife wasn't injured in the accident. Never mind we had to eat a few grand in damages:mumum:

Wow.. sounds like insurance is just a waste of time and money there.. what's the point if you have to pay?

Grant

-
Back