No more Barracuda.

-
Good Luck Adam. I feel you on the clean body. I abondoned my other Valiant because I didn't want to replace the rear quarters, floor pans, etc, etc, etc. Got the Convertible going and life s good. Hope it is a true California car like mine was. Zero rust and minimal body work makes life easy.

Love them scamps :headbang: Solid looking car. Good luck with the new project.

Picture 135.jpg

416 scamp said:
Love them scamps :headbang: Solid looking car. Good luck with the new project.

See jack, Told you there was 3 of us. Thanks guys.

littleman66 said:
i say do what you want to do, but throw in a fuel injected 360. that would make one wicked ride.

I have a nice 500 horse 340 for it. :headbang:

Hey, Adam. In photo 58, what is the other pipe under the quarter panel near the fuel filler tube? Is that an overflow? I can't see the whole thing and I don't remember that in any of my a-bodies, but the newest ones at our house were a 73 swinger (sister's) and a 73 dart sport (brother's).

I just found another in a post in another thread here. It is in the thread titled "not rusting away" by howco4. I must have just missed it before, or just can't remember anything anymore.:shaking2:

Add 2 more to the S.S.S. my 73 and my girls 72. My 73 used to be the same color of brown as yours, it looks great when buffed.

360scamp said:
Add 2 more to the S.S.S. my 73 and my girls 72. My 73 used to be the same color of brown as yours, it looks great when buffed.

See Jack now were up to 5 members!:thefinge:

adam are you going to build a sleeper out of your new car? i love sleepers but i would never build one for myself, gues iam just to much in love with the "loud exhaust and wide tires thing" looks nice and solid!

I wouldnt call it a sleeper. It will be loud Im sure, Have nice rims and tires and a 6bbl hood. It just wont stand out as much as the Barracuda would.

I stand corrected Kev. You have enough for a basketball team. Although you will have to play with yourselves. LOL

I can't believe I said that.

Jack

Tuesday is the day ! The Barracuda is all set to go. Kinda sad but very excited.

Well you picked a nice little Scamp that will make a fast car. But I do love the 67-69 Cuda's. Good luck with the Scamp Adam and at least you won't be Moparless. But you do know that Scamp's get no respect as everyone that see's them from the back call them a Dart and from the front they call them a Duster. LoL ! You will get used to saying..........No its a Scamp !!!!
Good luck with it. Ron

I don't know how i feel about the situation.....I mean damn, it finally made it into Mopar Muscle.....I enjoyed seeing that

album_pict.jpg

cudrunaro.jpg

(Sorry about the Chevy Guys....)

album_pict.jpg

cudrunaro.jpg

-
Back