no real pumpkin chunkin this year

-

smilingdave

Reaction score
This maybe old news. The farm owner that hosted the pumpkin chunking every year got sued. So he said no more. The new site wasn't ready, so we are stuck with this pumpkin challenge this year.
It seems a volunteer in 2011 crashed his atv and sued the farm owner.
I gotta admit, I really enjoy watching it every year.
Next year, it will be held at the Dover racetrack grounds.

this maybe old news. The farm owner that hosted the pumpkin chunking every year got sued. So he said no more. The new site wasn't ready, so we are stuck with this pumpkin challenge this year.
it seems a volunteer in 2011 crashed his atv and sued the farm owner.i gotta admit, i really enjoy watching it every year.
Next year, it will be held at the dover racetrack grounds.

pos

hopefully some good hearted locals will start a new annual tradition of stopping by the persons house to beat the crap out of them .

It will not be held at Dover Downs now. It was on the news that it was not large enough for the event to be there and a new location has not been determined yet.

usa today
"Huber said the pumpkin-launching competition will instead return on Nov. 6-8, 2015, in Dover. Customers who had already bought tickets and camping passes this year will see refunds on their credit cards within two weeks, he said"

Suing and winning are two different things. He probably didn't win. But! He's lucky I wasn't the Judge. You bring some BS like that to my Courtroom and I'll find a way to give you ninety days in the can.

Suing and winning are two different things. He probably didn't win. But! He's lucky I wasn't the Judge. You bring some BS like that to my Courtroom and I'll find a way to give you ninety days in the can.

AHMEN! No Sue For You! LOL

-
Back