No Respect for Farmers

-
We ended up getting the Kubota because the wife freaked out when I almost went off the bluff in the front yard on an 8n. I had a heavy scoop of rocks in the bucket and the front tipped down and the back end got light and I had NO BRAKES! I dropped the front bucket down and barely caught a small stump with the front edge of the bucket. I couldn't get traction to back up and finally got her attention. She had to bring a truck down to pull me back off the edge of the 160' bluff. I love old tractors...ON FLAT GROUND!

We ended up getting the Kubota because the wife freaked out when I almost went off the bluff in the front yard on an 8n. I had a heavy scoop of rocks in the bucket and the front tipped down and the back end got light and I had NO BRAKES! I dropped the front bucket down and barely caught a small stump with the front edge of the bucket. I couldn't get traction to back up and finally got her attention. She had to bring a truck down to pull me back off the edge of the 160' bluff. I love old tractors...ON FLAT GROUND!

Yeah all our N series tractors have bad brakes, haha.

-
Back