No Respect for Farmers

-
lol..thats his thing.. he sucked you right in. must be a better comic then you gave him credit for. remember the dice man? he pissed off everyone. its what certain ones do man. lighten up man.

there are other ways he could have made fun of farmers that would have actually been funny .....but the way he did it was just stupid and somewhat offensive.

its like when stand up comedians joke about ethnic groups, there are ways that it will actually be funny.(I have had a good laugh about my own group before) but going at it ignorantly is a good way to piss people off.

lol..thats his thing.. he sucked you right in. must be a better comic then you gave him credit for. remember the dice man? he pissed off everyone. its what certain ones do man. lighten up man.

Never heard of the dice man, don't know when it was, but I am 18 if that makes any difference.

I wasn't sucked in for the comedic value, wasn't laughing and didn't think it was funny. IDK, I never heard of this dude before this video and won't be watching anymore of him.

I understand that he makes his living doing this. Good for him. I aint really that fired up about it to be honest. Like I have said before, "No Respect for the Farmer."

there are other ways he could have made fun of farmers that would have actually been funny .....but the way he did it was just stupid and somewhat offensive.

its like when stand up comedians joke about ethnic groups, there are ways that it will actually be funny.(I have had a good laugh about my own group before) but going at it ignorantly is a good way to piss people off.

they will always offend someone no matter how they say it. thats the whole idea.

ever see lisa lampanelli? she insults everyone..

Never heard of the dice man, don't know when it was, but I am 18 if that makes any difference.

I wasn't sucked in for the comedic value, wasn't laughing and didn't think it was funny. IDK, I never heard of this dude before this video and won't be watching anymore of him.

I understand that he makes his living doing this. Good for him. I aint really that fired up about it to be honest. Like I have said before, "No Respect for the Farmer."

yes he sucked you in. you are offended which means he sucked you in. he did his job. never heard if an insult comic?

you're only 18. you will get it as you get older and wiser. that stuff is designed to get the reaction you have now. its his job.

you are fired up enough to start a post about it. again did exactly what he wanted you to do. look how many more hits his act got from this post..

for all any of us know he is a real nice guy in person. you are judging him by an act not how he really is.

and have you seen what a comic has to do to actually make it? not exactly a cakewalk ya know. different than farmer work but just as much hard work.

go back to youtube and look up andrew dice clay.

yes he sucked you in. you are offended which means he sucked you in. he did his job. never heard if an insult comic?

you're only 18. you will get it as you get older and wiser. that stuff is designed to get the reaction you have now. its his job.

you are fired up enough to start a post about it. again did exactly what he wanted you to do. look how many more hits his act got from this post..

for all any of us know he is a real nice guy in person. you are judging him by an act not how he really is.

and have you seen what a comic has to do to actually make it? not exactly a cakewalk ya know. different than farmer work but just as much hard work.

Looked up the Clay character, did not crack a smile. Didn't think he was funny. I guess those guys are not my type that make me laugh.

And you are very right. I am only 18 and have a lot to learn.

Whatever-his-name is that did the "stand up" I originally referred to should think twice before he eats his next mouthful of food.

We have local farm stands here in the summer. It's nice to be able to buy fresh picked fruits and vegetables that were picked less than 24 hours ago. The sweet corn was so good this year, i think they set a new bar for quality/taste. They are only open from mid July till Halloween....

I can't wait for them to open next year....

we know this but it still dosent take from the fact that he would probally starve to death in the land of plenty .

This guy isn't all that funny in general, but I think a lot of you guys are way too sensitive on the topic of farmers.
Okay, if this isn't funny material, what topics do you like to joke about?

And you are very right. I am only 18 and have a lot to learn.

learn to be able to laugh at yourself, loosen up a bit or you will have a freaking heart attack by the age 35..lol

oh man the dice man was funny as hell back in the day. he was huge. sold out some huge places..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dUw5RGX8FY"]ANDREW DICE CLAY DIRTY JOKES PART 1 - YouTube[/ame]

saw lisa lampanelli a few years ago.. funny as ****.. insults everyone..lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJYS_ht-4uA"]Lisa Lampanelli Long Live the Queen - YouTube[/ame]

lets not forget that farmers are sexier than city fellers because they have tractors....I agree with the girl in this video ....that is hott :D:D:D:D

nothing sweeter than an old John Deere or cub with patina parked next to a mopar

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWu4aynBK7E"]Kenny Chesney - She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy - YouTube[/ame]

Well..the Kubota is in the pole barn, and the barracuda is 7 miles away at my shop. Is that close enough?

Well..the Kubota is in the pole barn, and the barracuda is 7 miles away at my shop. Is that close enough?

Kubota is an awesome machine ...I remember when those started getting popular around here, people were skeptical because its a Korean made machine ....but dang they sure proved themselves ....those are some well built tractors and parts are readily available ....assuming you need parts ....I have yet to see one break down.

It's 4wd and diesel. It's a great machine. Starts right up in cold weather.

I dunno - I watched it, not very funny. Coulda been about truck drivers or roofers or something and still wouldn't have been funny.
How many of you guys grow up on a farm? I did, not much fun. Getting up before school to milk a cow, coming home from school and milking a cow, digging post holes and tamping fence posts on your Saturdays, hauling hay in the summer when your friends were fishing, working hauling hay all summer for a dollar an hour. There is always more work than time to do it! One thing is for sure: To be a farmer you have to be damned dedicated. For some of them, during cutting, or harvesting, or bailing, they are putting in 20 hr. days. When you have cows to milk, there is no such thing as vacation.
I grew up on a small family farm. I can't imagine growing up on a large farm producing food or milk for your sole means of support. That's real dedication and real worry on paying for a piece of machinery that starts at $100,000.

I'm testing on posting pictures- here goes. It's not a Kubota, but it's a diesel New Holland. It's a 2005 and I had a hydraulic hose on the front loader to rupture. Otherwise, change the oil, add fuel, and abuse it! I've used it to dig up tree stumps, that's abuse!

There is always more work than time to do it!

that's hot ...a cuda next to that new Holland ....looks like a 68

and besides I would rather be working all the time than just sitting idle in front of the TV like a city kid....without work, what's the point of life.

That's a New Holland.......((ford blue)). We didn't watch much TV when I grew up. There were 3 channels in the area at that time, we only got two - NBC and CBS. I was underpriviledged, didn't get to watch ABC shows - Red Skelton, Twilight Zone, etc
We would rather be fishing, hunting, or working on cars than doing farm work. i did enjoy plowing or mowing hay - got to ride the tractor.
It is a 68. My father bought me a 67 coupe in 1970. I drove it as a junior and senior in high school. The only other Mopar was a 69 Charger. got the Mopar in my blood at an early age!

BTW, Rani, I sent you a PM about some 72 Duster grilles.
Jim

Kubota is an awesome machine ...I remember when those started getting popular around here, people were skeptical because its a Korean made machine ....but dang they sure proved themselves ....those are some well built tractors and parts are readily available ....assuming you need parts ....I have yet to see one break down.

We have a Kubota in the fleet and it is a solid machine.

I'm kinda the odd man around here with the New Holland TC40. The last 4 new tractors bought around here were Kubotas. I got a great deal on mine, used. It had 54 hrs.
Small tractors are kinda like lawn mowers, many are alike. Another guy around here has a 45hp Case tractor and front loader that is identical to mine. His tractor has the same tires, fenders, hood, etc. My front loader is New Holland and his is Woods. They are identical except for name and color.

I'm kinda the odd man around here with the New Holland TC40. The last 4 new tractors bought around here were Kubotas. I got a great deal on mine, used. It had 54 hrs.
Small tractors are kinda like lawn mowers, many are alike. Another guy around here has a 45hp Case tractor and front loader that is identical to mine. His tractor has the same tires, fenders, hood, etc. My front loader is New Holland and his is Woods. They are identical except for name and color.

We love our Fords first! We got 2 8Ns, 1 2N, and a 4600.

-
Back